Last Post Replies
Samantha Fowlds
Hello: It is not working when I try to add a video to the carousel in Rise. Is there a trick? I added the link to "embed link" then I hit enter to secure it...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amit Bhadola
We have developed our course in Rise 360. Have used elements like Carousal, Process flow, etc. We see the (<>) swiping arrows in these elements on the Web ...
3 years ago
By Amit Bhadola
Fabio GATTO
Hi everyone! A client needs a SCORM in which users cannot skip anything. The course must be 4 hours long. Everyone should consume 4 hours of content. (I know this is ...
3 years ago
By Fabio GATTO
Kendra Marquart
I keep getting a 400 error message when attempting to edit my Rise courses. It lets me login and takes me to my home screen but when I click on any course, I get...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Melvin Mina
Hi All, I have a course built in Rise 360 that is set so lessons have to be completed in order. For some when relaunching. It shows sections n...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Quang Vo
Dear Team, I use Rise360 to build courses. But I have problem with labels font (labels had changed to vietnamese in Label Tab), the character is not the same of Headin...
3 years ago
By Quang Vo
Talia Argondezzi
I'm new to Articulate and have two questions: Is there any kind of user manual for Rise? I keep getting redirected to the introductory video, but I don't want to have ...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Annette Backs
We have 2 people working on a large project and need to share Rise source files. When we use the share a copy function, the courses do not always appear in the recipie...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
xx xx
I've been using Rise for about 6 months now and absolutely love it. That's gotten me to think more about a software program that I could use that would help me c...
3 years ago
By Nick Elzy
pooja sharma
Hello, In my localized RISE course, share link text i.e. 'Overview' is not getting translated though I applied translated labels. Refer the attached screen shot 'Examp...
3 years ago
By pooja sharma
Becky Hawke
We use LMS365 as our LMS platform and are using Rise SCORM packages as our primary resource for building content. We have been having issues with learne...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
LVMH FB
Hello, It seems that I have trouble with data sending to LMS from course made in Rise 360. I attached the settings of SCORM. Compleation for some users is sent t...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Valentina B
Hi there, I am in the process of translating an online course. I have followed the process described here: https://community.articulate.com/series/rise-360/articl...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Youth Institute
When I add a video url to a process block in Rise, even when I un-click "Show metadata," it is showing the video file's name above the video thumbnail. How c...
3 years ago
By Youth Institute
Alan Orbach
Hello, I am finished updating my Rise project. I know how to send for review but how do I publish the final version to send to learners? Cannot seem to find the answer...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eleanor Warnery
I have created a scenario with dialogues. When I go to preview Scene 1, I can see 1.1 dialogue but I can't advance to 1.2, 1.3 etc. How does a learner navi...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Elke Moyer
Hello, when will Learnings Paths be available to be used for imported courses from Articulate Storyline 360? This is incredibly important and essential for us to have ...
3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Niki Delehant
I'm new here (but have Storyline experience from years ago) and have just started using Rise as a alternative to dull PPT presentations. We'd like to host our finished...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tondrea Davis-Powell
How do I get more than just the final knowledge check to report to my lms? Each of our courses has a pre-test, mini-knowledge checks/quizzes after each section and a f...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alok Bishnoi
RISE Exit course button in SCORM 1.2 output not floating on mobile devices, it is fixed and goes up when we scroll down. In laptop it remains on screen even if we scro...
3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome