Last Post Replies
Bill Yetman
I know this has been asked for at least 8-years within Storyline, as well as recently with Rise 360, But is there any update on horizontal scrolling as an option...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Beth McGoldrick
Can we change the word "Correct" or "Incorrect" and the icon in the knowledge checks feedback screen in Rise? Can we brand the feedback screen to our colors?
3 years ago
By Mr C
jenna meyer
Error message
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Kelsey Godfrey
I've checked the status site for Articulate and it says everything is up and working...however everything is down on my team's end. Today we showcased the assets we've...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Jan Gorospe
Anyone else experiencing issues with Rise? I am constantly receiving a computer is offline message.
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Julie Humphrey
Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing Rise today. It'll work for a minute, then I'll get a message saying the session has timed out (see attached image.) There is no ...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Doug Doyle
Folks, can you please change your messaging to read...'Articulate Rise is not working right now?' My computer is not offline. If 'Your Computer is Offline' is an attem...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Vicki Murray-Kurzban
Hi there. When I preview a course (before publishing), my video scrub bar function works. But it is not working on a different video in a published Rise course. I'm do...
3 years ago
By Vicki Murray-Kurzban
Cyndi Faubel
I am new to this. Has I was watching the Webinar I am not getting the same drop-down buttons... I am wondering if I missed something.
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Lisa Sandonato
I'd like to have a Tiled user to click to redirect to a rise course. Is this possible?
3 years ago
By Lisa Sandonato
LaKeysha Carter
I have a course I created in RISE. However, RISE does work so well with accessibility software. Is there a way to take the course i did an RISE and integrate it into S...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Samantha Fowlds
Hello: It is not working when I try to add a video to the carousel in Rise. Is there a trick? I added the link to "embed link" then I hit enter to secure it...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amit Bhadola
We have developed our course in Rise 360. Have used elements like Carousal, Process flow, etc. We see the (<>) swiping arrows in these elements on the Web ...
3 years ago
By Amit Bhadola
Fabio GATTO
Hi everyone! A client needs a SCORM in which users cannot skip anything. The course must be 4 hours long. Everyone should consume 4 hours of content. (I know this is ...
3 years ago
By Fabio GATTO
Kendra Marquart
I keep getting a 400 error message when attempting to edit my Rise courses. It lets me login and takes me to my home screen but when I click on any course, I get...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Melvin Mina
Hi All, I have a course built in Rise 360 that is set so lessons have to be completed in order. For some when relaunching. It shows sections n...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Quang Vo
Dear Team, I use Rise360 to build courses. But I have problem with labels font (labels had changed to vietnamese in Label Tab), the character is not the same of Headin...
3 years ago
By Quang Vo
Talia Argondezzi
I'm new to Articulate and have two questions: Is there any kind of user manual for Rise? I keep getting redirected to the introductory video, but I don't want to have ...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Annette Backs
We have 2 people working on a large project and need to share Rise source files. When we use the share a copy function, the courses do not always appear in the recipie...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
xx xx
I've been using Rise for about 6 months now and absolutely love it. That's gotten me to think more about a software program that I could use that would help me c...
3 years ago
By Nick Elzy