Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have just started to use Rise 360, and was testing/(playing around with) various forms of sharing. As I do not currently have an LMS, I downloaded and extr...
3 years ago
By Bruce Graham
kaleem bhatti
hi there does anyone know why rise has been generating code that is breaking the reporting to LMS (bookmarking, completions)? its in the Imx manifest and looks like th...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kathryn Raybould
Hi, I've just completed my first Rise course for a client, and we're having problems getting it to work in their LMS (Success Factors). We've exported as SCORM 2004 4t...
3 years ago
By Mata Henry
Valérie Lafitte-Barrou
Hello, I'd like to know if there's any chance to export a course text in another format than XLIFF ? I can't upload the app as it's not currently allowe...
3 years ago
By Jon Verey
Nicole Graham
I am just wondering if is possible to have two account owners on one account? We are trying to have shared access to rise courses. So that we both can be the expo...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Elyse Rubin
Is there any way to export Rise properties such as collaborators and theming? Our team has 35+ Rises that we actively work on and other than going into the course and ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly Greene
Hello Articulate Community! I've never had this issue before yet please review the attached image and let me know what you think is causing this issue. You'll notice c...
3 years ago
By Holly Greene
Philemon Schmid
Hi, is there a possibility to change the text for "start course" for every course individually? Every time I change it on course xy, it changes it also in every other ...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Lawrence Moore
I am creating a module in Rise 360. I am using the "process" tool to provide step by step instructions however there only 2 steps. How do I add steps?&nbsp...
3 years ago
By Deborah Kelly
George Champlin
We are using the Saba LMS and have previously applied the patch for cmi.core.exit to some of our courses. The patch Articulate supplied in early 2019 is within t...
3 years ago
By Elizabeth McCroskey
Laura Lawrence-Mobbs
Hi, everyone. We have a curriculum provided by a vendor and the courses in the curr. are all in Rise. The vendor exclusively publishes in SCORM 1.2. (I do not kno...
3 years ago
By Louis Rosario
Becky Buehner
Has anyone had an issue wanting to add instructions to play the audio for these type of block. The play arrow is very small. Has anyone experienced user's missin...
3 years ago
By Becky Buehner
Haremi Employee
I am trying to get my head around meeting WCAG AA standards when building in rise. Am I OK to use continue buttons?
3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michael Palko
I created a course with a button block and want to configure the button to take the learn back to a quiz block. However, when the button is clicked, the learner'...
3 years ago
By Michael Palko
Elaine Spero
Hello! If I publish a Rise course that has Storyline modules embedded in the content will those Storyline modules still work if I export and publish a web-only version...
3 years ago
By Elaine Spero
Kim Brause
Is there anyone else having this problem? This has not happened with our other courses. Usually once a module is complete, the LMS will push the students from the cour...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carl Bradford
It appears the new Rise.com platform is designed for internal teams. Our use case is selling training to other organizations which requires eCommerce and the abi...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alyssa Gomez
In my time working with instructional designers in the E-Learning Heroes community, I've found that there are generally two ways that e-learning developers tackle the ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
MDI Management Development International
Hello, I would like to create an interactive element in Storyline, then embed it in Rise and then still change the text in this element (within Rise) - is th...
3 years ago
By Patrick Gabbard
Formation Moortgat
Hi All! I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out... I have an issue about feedback in a "lesson quiz". I have a mobile display problem with question feedbac...
3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome