Last Post Replies
Núcleo de Formação
Hello When uploading a SCORM 1.2 from Rise 360, to Chamilo (version 1.11.0.6), doesn't work anymore. The export works, but when we access the course, it give...
over 3 years ago
By Núcleo de Formação
Juliette Gyure
Personal Development and Creativity course Jan 2021 I have had fun creating an Articulate Rise 360 personal development and creativity online course entitled Ignite Yo...
over 3 years ago
By Juliette Gyure
Helen Dudley
I've got an M4A audio file that I want to upload into a Rise course. I've tried it twice now, but get the error message. Anyone had this proble...
over 3 years ago
By Ken Millard
Eitan Teomi
Hi there, I would like to build a short course using Rise360 that has a live even component into it. I know it's pretty easy to just create a zoom link that will open ...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Margaret Richards
Has anyone successfully embedded a word cloud generator activity in Rise? I'd want one block to be for users to add to the word cloud and another block to display it. ...
over 3 years ago
By Kathy Gerwald
Tim Harris
Recently we've noticed an issue where sometimes bold text displays oddly in our Rise courses, and were wondering if anyone could shed some light on this. The problem i...
over 3 years ago
By Tim Harris
Emily Burcham
Hello I'm looking for some articulate wisdom on a problem I'm facing. Me and my company have been making hundreds of Rise courses using an articulate teams ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Revenue Enablement
We love to use the scenarios in Rise but we spend a lot of time narrowing down text so it fits in the limit of characters of 150-200. Is there a way we can allow up to...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brian Cook
Hi all! I know both SL 360 and Rise report ID, type, student response, correct response result and latency to an LMS using SCORM 2004, but what if I used a Storyline b...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tom Apkan
Hi, Could anyone suggest a way to remove that blur while hovering on a flip card (Rise 360) as it could be very difficult for learners to read and would totally drop t...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Alyssa Gomez
Storyline blocks are the perfect solution for adding interactivity to your Rise 360 lessons. You can use them to create fully customized drag-and-drop activities, step...
over 3 years ago
By Karin Rex
Agnieszka Gorgon
Hello Heroes, I am getting ready to convert approximately 50 modules built in Rise 360 to a screen reader accessible format. I am not looking to convert them to ...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Stuart Anderson
Hi, I've seen lots of discussion here around linking directly to lessons. Many will know you can link directly to lessons by incorportating the unique lesson ID ...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Désirée  Jochem
Hi everyone, I'm having some troubles with a video in a Rise course. I'm using an Embed-block, since the video contains sensible data and therefore musn't be uploaded ...
over 3 years ago
By Désirée Jochem
Alejandro Bello
Is it possible to save/download/store the source files of an e-Learning course made with Rise, so that they can be edited at a future date? If it is not, are there any...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Alexis Matthews
Hi Team, I have audio files that I want to add from my iPhone voice memos into Rise. However, when I choose "upload from file" after adding the audio block, the availa...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Lachlan Mifsud
Hi Articulate Team, Currently working on a rise course which has a multiple choice knowledge test at the end. The client has asked for the result of the knowledg...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Lisa Pastoor
Since this course is going out to thousands in my company... I really don't want that many people knowing who is responsible for building them a course they HAVE to ta...
over 3 years ago
By Sandra Phan
Tim St. Clair
I go through many reviews with many stakeholders. Some are with editors who suggest language changes. Some are with lawyers who require specific wordings to comply wit...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sharon Strayer
Hello All, I am looking for some guidance on an issue I am seeing in one of my RISE courses. I sent a course out for review through Review360 but when I go to lo...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro