Last Post Replies
Charlene Hutchison
Hi I am getting a your computer is offline message when I am exporting my course from Rise360. Sometimes it fixes itself and does complete the export, sometimes I get ...
over 3 years ago
By Charlene Hutchison
Astrid Mundschau
Hi all, I created a RISE course with 1-2 Storyline Blocks in every chapter. The storyline file contains all of them (e.g. fill in blank, sort, dropdown) and I exp...
over 3 years ago
By Astrid Mundschau
Kelsey Hesley
I am wondering if anyone has any insights into if its possible to change the color of the markers on a labeled graphic in rise? The images I am using have a white back...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Angies Smith
Hello! Maybe I am overlooking this but is there a way to change the marker colors in Articulate Rise? I feel like it will stand out more if I can change them. Thank you!
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Revelation Solate
Hello all, A client has a WordPress site, and I have an Articulate360 subscription. We'd like to make a Rise360 course and upload it to her WordPress site. The client ...
over 3 years ago
By Saurabh Chauhan
Mayuresh Saka
Hi, As mentioned on the website under FAQ for Rise "Are Rise courses compliant with accessibility guidelines? Rise employs many modern web standards for accessibi...
over 3 years ago
By Erich Renken
Alyssa Gomez
Our team has been working behind the scenes to make accessibility improvements to Rise 360. Now, we’re ready to reveal what we’ve accomplished so far! We know ho...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alexandra Gallo
Has anyone used Rise for performance management reviews? I am curious if there is a way to make this work considering the security of the information.
over 3 years ago
By Alexandra Gallo
Mariane Vezina
Hi, I have a dilemma. A colleague created a Rise program for me and did not provide me ownership before they lost their license. I have the original Englis...
over 3 years ago
By Mariane Vezina
Martine Schaeffers
Today we've got the licences to use Rise. I had made a few courses already in the trial version, these have disappeared now I am logged in the subscribed version. How ...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Anthony Goss
These are mentioned in the latest release notes of features to come. Does this mean that Articulate is developing native drag and drop to Rise, or is this referring to...
over 3 years ago
By Anthony Goss
Maciej Masior
Hello, from the beginning of Rise I have a problem with specific letters from polish language like: ę, ó, ą, ś, ł, ż, ź, ć, ń. They look just diffrent. Especially when...
over 3 years ago
By Dre van Melis
Steve Heinen
I have searched the community and am looking for some guidance on how to translate a course in Rise. I understand that you have to change the labels and als...
over 3 years ago
By Steve Heinen
Kristin McOlvin
I am putting some Storyline blocks in Rise and they behave differently based on the browser. In Chrome it just shows a black box with a play button and you need to cli...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Craig Oliver-Walsh
Hello fellow Heroes! Need some recommendations, I have previously translated courses, so happy with the process. But the translation companies have always made errors ...
over 3 years ago
By Craig Oliver-Walsh
小灶 能力派
hi! One of our courses won't load, but others still work well. We need it tomorrow, can u fix this quickly? It's quite urgent!!! Keep me posted if there's an...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Lisa Huynh
Hi everyone, My company is just getting started with using Rise 360 for the first time. We are working on creating an course outline form that the SME and reques...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Theresa Scott
Hello, Does Rise support translation to Dari and Pashto? These languages are right to left languages. If not, are there any work-arounds? Do any of the Articulate prod...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sheila Ambrose
Hey! Anyone have any ideas for troubleshooting a course in Rise that the learner gets to the end of the course and the Exit Course button is not functioning. Not...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sarah Bezanson
Hi Articulate heroes! I'm building a course with a four-scene, complex scenario. I want the continue button to unlock only when the learner has made it to the final sl...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez