Last Post Replies
Stephen James
Hello, Is there a way to insert an image into the "Describe your course..." section under the title? Steve
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Natacha Brogly
Hello beautiful community 😊 Do you know if it is possible to integrate "storyline" templates into "rise"? Thank you so much for your help Natacha
over 3 years ago
By Natacha Brogly
Tondrea Davis-Powell
In each of our Rise 360 courses we have a pre-test and a post-test. Is there a way to compare the learner's before and after scores and send that data using prope...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daya Nair
Hello, I am planning to create a facilitator guide and a facilitator run sheet using RISE. If anyone has done this work before, please share some tips and ideas. Any i...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
PERI  Russia
I tried so hard, but still can't find an option to require passing quize to continue reading a lesson. I mean a quize element in a body of lesson. For exampl...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
LÀrbyrÄn Digicy
In the interaction "Labeled graphic", you have limited control of how the popup is positioned. In some of our projects, this has been an issue since you might not...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Vrunda Kollur
When I get the "Rise" course/working file from others Rise user account; How would I know or is any notification to understand that "so and so file" has been shar...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Liesl Nauta
Good day, Is it possible to download a Rise 360 course to be completed by a learner offline? Our current LMS system is a web-based application, however, we have some l...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Terri Rodman
I've noticed websites and learning course designers are using gifs and icons more often with less emphasis on stock images. Is there a best practice for usin...
over 3 years ago
By Terri Rodman
Sofia Romdane
Hi There, Is it possible to extract the answers entered by the learners in a scenario? We would like to monitor the answers. Regrds, Sofia
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Adeniyi Sonoiki
I have a couple of courses I created in rise and wanted to ask if it's visible to users when searched on google without doing anything on my end?
over 3 years ago
By Adeniyi Sonoiki
Jason Mumford
Hi, I'm creating some new training as well as editing an existing training course, however I'm not able to edit any of the material? Many thanks Jason
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laura Cox
I've noticed today while editing a course in Rise 360 that the Edit button that usually appears to the left of a block is not visible, but if I mouse over the area, my...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Department of Family & Community Medicine
I know this is talked about to death, but are we adding printable certificates? My client is asking for printable certificates. We use Canvas to host. Any ...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ewa ƚcibior
Hi, I am trying to upload graphics into my training in RISE. Unfortunately it is loosing on quality in RISE. Is there any particular size of jpg or png files that fits...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
maya jacquier
Bonjour, Les fonctionnalités (Supprimer, choix des blocs..) sur les blocs ont disparus depuis plusieurs jours. De plus, je me retrouve dans l'impossibilité de mod...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nigel Rawlinson
Hi Is there a limit to the size of video that can be uploaded to a RISE360 lesson ? I am having difficulty but have managed to load a smaller video that has been added...
over 3 years ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
LaVon Bowman
Is there any way to control the popup associated with a Marker? I would like to be able to control on which side of the marker the popup appears. It seems random. Can ...
over 3 years ago
By LÀrbyrÄn Digicy
lisa merrill
I have created a Rise course and a quiz. However, I can't see a Finish button for the learner to select when the questions are complete and results are given. There is...
over 3 years ago
By lisa merrill
Steve Jones
Hi - is it possible to only embed video? When I try to embed other web content, it opens in new window/tab not in the Rise content like I'd like. Here's an exam...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez