Last Post Replies
Kris Seidenkranz
I've created my first course in Rise 360 and have knowledge check questions. Is there a way to incorporate a tracking slide for results as there is in storyline?
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Rob Buttery
Is it possible to reorder content in the pop-up window of a labelled graphic? I'm building a labelled graphic in Rise - and for each "pop up" window I have included a...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Reena Deklotz
Is there any way to change the color font of the accordion headers? I'd like one of the sections to stand out so I wanted the header text to be a different color. 
almost 5 years ago
By Elizabeth Condon
Angela Sands
This may have been asked, but I would like my images to link to various URLs. Is this possible? See example attached.
almost 5 years ago
By Jem Janik
Cassandra Gaul
I've read through the "Implementing Tin Can API..." post, and I'm trying to get a launch link so I can host the Rise outside of an LMS. Basically, where and how do I ...
almost 5 years ago
By Pankaj Agrawal
Reena Deklotz
I am using the RISE default avatars in a series of scenes but they don't save. For example, I have 6 scenes (3 interaction) and I went in and adjusted the settings fro...
almost 5 years ago
By Anthony Karcz
jennifer mcconnell
It seems like the format for the timeline interaction has changed? Is that correct? We liked the old format better...and would like to reproduce it for a project we ar...
almost 5 years ago
By Anthony Karcz
IO Learning & Development - Onboarding for New Associates
Hi,  According to Artciulate's 2019 Update: https://articulate.com/support/article/Rise-A-Whole-New-Way-to-Rise?_ga=2.64802543.1346892675.1557173442-344225564.1557173...
almost 5 years ago
By Anthony Karcz
Organization Learning & People Excellence, Human Resources
Hi, I'm designing a RISE course for an upcoming Applicant Tracking System we're implementing. In addition to teaching users to use the system, we also need to teach t...
almost 5 years ago
By Shannon McGinnis
Bastien Médard
Hello, A Storyline block in Rise works with a slide published in Review. Once we export the Rise project and host it on the customer's LMS, do you need to keep the st...
almost 5 years ago
By Bastien Médard
Kelly Watson
Hi community I'm currently building a course in Rise and I'm using the new table block, thank you Articulate. However, the text entered in each cell is vertically cen...
almost 5 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Beth Oprisch
Can a storyline file be added to a tab interaction in Rise? Thanks
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Julie Brown
After loading the SCORM files into an LMS, we received this error message after testing the content. It showed up at the end during the final exam for the course. Wond...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
julie taylor
I am getting a new computer. Last time that happened, I had to update the subscription and I lost all my Rise work. Where could I put my Rise modules so that I don't ...
almost 5 years ago
By Karin Rex
Rosie Batty
Hello, I'm new so I apologize if this is answered somewhere else.  In Rise, is there a way to set a labeled graphic so that all markers must viewed before the learner...
almost 5 years ago
By Anthony Karcz
Joe Mefford
I teach at a university and author my courses in Rise. My university has a home-baked LMS that is horrible. I need to export my Rise courses to an LMS and I'm required...
almost 5 years ago
By Pankaj Agrawal
Francoise Kort
I have the trial (60 days) of Articulate Rise 360. I have a question about the access of the trial. Is it possible that learners still have access when my trial end up...
almost 5 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jaki Houston-Campbell
Hello  I wonder if anyone can help? I have an employee who is leaving us soon and has created Rise modules. While I can collaborate with this user on a module, I don’...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
linda hopkinson
Hi I found a post from 6 months ago that said the collaboration feature would be available in March 2017 to allow us to share a Rise course between user accounts so w...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Pete German
We have a teams account on Articulate Rise but when my colleague creates a Rise module I can edit it but for some reason I can't download it. Does anyone know a way to...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn