Last Post Replies
Laura Rakestraw
I'm new to Rise (and love it so far!) and have a few questions about customizing the settings/theme of my courses: 1. We have specific brand guidelines that require p...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tash Wagner
It would be extremely handy to have a notes section for Admin within Rise courses which is only viewable to Admin (maybe under settings) to record information about th...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Michael Egan
I am having an issue when trying to scorm my rise module into Cornerstone. The issue seems to be due to the inclusion of a Storyline 360 block, however I have modules ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Anselm Geske
In a timeline I can put text followed by one image. This is not perfect yet, because if I want to create a step-by-step instruction, I may need more than one icon or s...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Greg Schroder
I want to delete the "Step 1", "Step 2", etc. button in the process block. I can see where I can edit the title but I want to remove the button all together. Using the...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Audrey Jinks
Hi  I am trying to change my tracking option for a Rise Course. It is currently set to "Track using course completion", I want to change it to "Track using Storyline b...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Angelo Laurence
Hi there. We recently started using Rise and none of the content that we published to our LMS seems to display correctly in IE even for version 11. Our LMS uses Scorm ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Natasha Salvo
In Articulate Review, the matching block text is formatted so it displays on multiple lines until it is matched, and then it looks right. I tried all the display types...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Blanca Jamison
Is there a way to see quiz responses outside of an LMS? I created an online portfolio of my work and just included one question at the end for the person to rate what ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Anselm Geske
Hi, I miss a four field matrix with a horizontal and a vertical dimension to name. Text or a picture should be possible to put into each quadrant. This is a very comm...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
James Lavis
Using an image with text overlay. Just a standard block. Has anyone found a way to move the cropped area of the photo? It seemingly selects the middle third of a photo...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Katrin Zitzelsberger
Hello All,   maybe somebody of you can help me. I created my first training with Rise 360. How can I publish my story with other person who don't have access to cha...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Rosemary Aylward
I'm trying to create links in RISE that people can click on from the course that will take them somewhere else. I can get the link to work if it is a web site but not ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Marianne Shovan
I want to "chunk" a 15 minute YouTube video in Rise.  I want it to start and stop and different place. I attempted to code it like below, but the whole video is still...
almost 5 years ago
By Marianne Shovan
Kimberlee Boyd
Can you embed an Engage 360 interaction into Rise like you can an Articulate 360 interaction?
almost 5 years ago
By Anthony Goss
Denise Wyche
Hi Community, I JUST started trying out Rise.  Was well on my way with creating my first course, went to change the font on some text next to a picture, and lost ALL ...
almost 5 years ago
By Andria Shooter
Sovan Mitra
I have made a sorting activity in Rise. But while previewing it I can only see half of the content. Is there any way to solve it?
almost 5 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Peter Mlot
Hi,   I have added a hyperlink in a Rise course that does not work. The link works outside of the course, but when I click on it in the Rise document, I get an error...
almost 5 years ago
By Vincent Scoma
Sovan Mitra
Can we attach a pdf document in accordion?
almost 5 years ago
By Sovan Mitra
Sovan Mitra
Hi, How can I make the accordian size broader so that all the content will be visible properly? How to make the content fit in the title bar.
almost 5 years ago
By Zsolt Olah