Last Post Replies
Lori Payawal
I published a course from Rise as Scorm 2004, 4th edition, and Track using course completion, but every time I complete the course in our LMS, or in SCORM Cloud, the s...
almost 7 years ago
By Steve Blackmore
Suneet Sankar
When taking the course (SCORM 1.2 package) on Internet Explorer 11, the learner is unable to navigate past the first question. The course worked without any problems o...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Clive Hands
Are there any plans to have the Quiz option available as a Block? Currently the Knowledge Check doesn't return marks summaries if using the Block options, and we use ...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Naeem Noordin
Hi Are there any other audio music files that are available in Rise?  I love the current standard music file that is there but I would like to use other ones too.  Ju...
almost 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Keith Kemsley
With "Lesson #1"I have a button at the bottom that brings the learner to a new "Lesson #1b". (It's a sub-topic of that lesson.) I only want the learner to be able to g...
almost 7 years ago
By Keith Kemsley
Cari McCosar
Hi there, Is there a way to change the font color on a 'text on image' block? It seems to only give me two options (black or white) and sometimes the white font is to...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marian Gelowitz
I'm currently building an Alarm Management Course. I need to change the font style and I would also like to change the color of some words to red, highlight and/or bol...
almost 7 years ago
By Alesha Sisk
Clive Hands
Hi there, I am having my first look at Rise and it looks really neat ... Are there any developments in the short-term pipeline for ability to customize font formatti...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Davor Jozic
Hello, is there any way to edit text for the dividers in between the lesson sections in the main area where you view your lessons? As in being able to bold, italicize,...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jason Ray
How can I upload a Rise course to Articulate Review?
almost 7 years ago
By Jason Ray
Jeff Slapp
Just curious if anyone has used Articulate Rise with LearnDash. I am looking for others on Best practices/experiences. For example, do you find it works best with putt...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karthik S
Hi All, We are building elearning courses based on Videos in Rise. Since our approach is mobile first we have made portrait dimension videos. Currently when i visit t...
almost 7 years ago
By Karthik S
Amy Crandall
I just created a training module in Rise, however, I would like to add a slide with characters - is it possible to export to Articulate 360 and add this detail or do I...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Caitlin Smith
I know there's a simple way to change this but can't find the button. I'm seeing variation amongst my lessons and can't figure out how to change the logo that appears ...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Scott Morcott
Is there any way to access the Articulate Content library in Rise?
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniela Chavarria
Hi everyone, I am wondering how I could export a course I developed in Rise as a PDF to save in my computer... Is this possible? I want it so I can access it offline a...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tash Wagner
I have recently downloaded Articulate 360. I am trying to access Rise and can load the first page to click the 'new' button however it just takes me to a blank page an...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Megan Burks
Every time I try to export my course as AICC in Rise I get an Export Error. Any suggestions on solving this? I have exported previously with no issues.
almost 7 years ago
By Megan Burks
Mona Söderblom
Hi, I've been working on a course for quite some time but today when I tried to log on to Rise I am not able to launch it. When I use IE I get to the "landing page" b...
almost 7 years ago
Heidi Matthews
We use Oracle LMS and are having trouble putting in a test Rise Course. Our LMS Administrator is not able to launch the course with any of the html files inside the zi...
almost 7 years ago