Last Post Replies
Christine le Roux
Hi Heroes Is there a way to assign a Rise project to another author for editing?  Thanks
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pam Pappenheim
Hi, some of our learners have reported that it is sometimes difficult to get the drag and drop answers to settle on the correct pile.  Is there a recommended setting t...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Robin Wright
I am enjoying authoring in Rise and just completed my first Course.  When I exported it for the web only, some of the content is not present. I'm attaching the zipped...
7 years ago
Laura Giacchino
This is a weird one.  I am using subheading in two placed and the text color and the background color are different.  Pasted the graphic and settings into a word doc. ...
7 years ago
Marianne Goossens
I am unable to insert a "space" character in the Note section for some reason.  Anyone else experience this?
7 years ago
elijah simmons
Can i add labled graphics to a blocks lesson?
7 years ago
Jane Jordan
In rise I am seeing numbers above the titles see attached image - what could be causing this
7 years ago
By Jane Jordan
Mun Ying Lau
Hi Folks, My institution recently provided me with a team Articulate 360 account - I was wondering is there any way for me to transfer some of the sample mini-courses...
7 years ago
By Mun Ying Lau
Michael Fimian
Good day all, Is it at all possible to swap out or replace an image that is brought in by the MM block (with external data turned on?  I'm working on a text on Mars ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Emilee Coe
I see that it is possible to add a Preso training video to a Rise course. Does anyone have an example of this?   
7 years ago
By Emilee Coe
Fiona Clarke
Is it likely that square bullets will become an option?
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Career Time
Is there a way to add audio files into an accordion or tabs interaction?
7 years ago
Trainer Massage
Hi Team I am noticing that the menu of all my available courses in three of my seats is taking much longer, particularly with one of my seats which has a lot of cours...
7 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Mike Genco
Hi all In Rise, is there a way to restrict progress through the program until you achieve a score threshold on a quiz? For example, a student can not move on to the n...
7 years ago
Nancy Woinoski
Was viewing a course I built in rise on my android phone and when I got to the sort activity I was unable to select the title with the song title to move it. When I tr...
7 years ago
Stefano Todaro
Hi, am I mistaken or Rise is not possible to make a copy of a course, using Save As or the like?
7 years ago
By Stefano Todaro
Irina Poloubessov
Dear Team, My course from Rise has disappeared: I was working on it (Chrome browser), then previewed it and navigated to my profile to change my profile picture. Whe...
7 years ago
Andrew Blakeley
What's the quickest way to help my content creators start writing content for Rise? Do you have a content script template they can use? 
7 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
erin walsh
Is there a way to customize or edit the "Details" button, besides the ability to change/erase its label under settings (and still have the down arrow appear)?
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sadig Algazzali
Hello, A project that I've created with 12-13 lessons and one quiz is very slow for our users. It's currently on our intranet and around 725MB... are we doing somethi...
7 years ago