Last Post Replies
chad soucy
Does anyone know of a way to publish a file in Rise, then bring it in to embed it in an HTML file / website?  
almost 7 years ago
By chad soucy
Doug Brown
I'm excited about this new option as I have to supply source code to some clients.  This has meant I could not use Rise. Can you clarify if this now means any user , o...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vanja Terzic
Hi there, I build Rise e-learning course but can not seem to get the flow of the course working. Once the course is either in preview mode or shared with others, star...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amal Said
Hi there! Is there a functionality that will allow users to share original working files amongst each other? Example: If a Team Member (Example Joe) goes on vacation...
almost 7 years ago
rosie cayetano
Hi there, I am attempting to export a project I created in Articulate Rise to a Scorm 2004 2nd Edition file and it's just stuck on processing, forever! I have a deadl...
almost 7 years ago
Kelly-Anne Slatton
We have just noticed on several of our courses when you go into preview and click start course and are on the first page, no "next page" button appears at the bottom o...
almost 7 years ago
Fabio Beoni
Hello, My group is evaluating a new authoring tool for mobile and Rise is one of the options. Since I'm the developer who supports instructional designers as well as...
7 years ago
Leah Duncan
I'm new here.  How can I save a rise and go back to it later?
7 years ago
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi all, I just got a new job (Yay!) and with it a new phone... a windows phone (I'd never seen one in real live and thought it to be somewhat of a unicorn). I tried ou...
7 years ago
Rick Warr
exporting using the "no LMS - web only" option produced a zip file that didn't work for me when i tried to open it??
7 years ago
By Rick Warr
Debra Brown
I needed to work on RISE courses today.  Haven't been able to launch my Rise Application since Saturday.  Help?
7 years ago
Merridee Arthur
Hi There, I am getting a notification when i try to download the .zip Scorm 1.2 file for my Rise course is not commonly downloaded and may be dangerous. When I click...
7 years ago
Lawrence Eaton
As a non IE user, I do appreciate the humour.... but the problem is, our Admin's and network, doesn't. I do not get this in Safari 10.1 or Chrome v60, Just the browse...
7 years ago
Gregory Marchi
Hello, I've embedded a youtube video in my course, published for web only, and saved the output locally.  When I could through the course, the video won't load. I've...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
EH&S Training
First off, I am love, love, loving Rise...and how quickly I was able to create a quick eCourse that reviewed some key info, allowed me to embed a video, and quiz learn...
7 years ago
Travilearn® Limited 2023 © All rights reserved
I'm about to publish my first training course on Rise.  How can I enlarge our logo on the cover page?
7 years ago
By Travilearn® Limited 2023 © All rights reserved
Jordan Mansour
Hi, quick question. If Rise lives in the cloud, and I create a project for my employer using my personal account (which they paid for), will my employer be able to acc...
7 years ago
Pam Pappenheim
Hi, I am trying to upload my first Rise course to the LMS.  I have selected online course as the type of course but when I select the zip file, I am asked to select a...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisha Barnes
Is there a way to lock the user from progressing to the next section if they did not pass the final exam grade we set in the course. As of now if our users takes the f...
7 years ago
Crystalle Guthrie
Hello, I'm completely new to Rise and I'm trying to save my work. What steps do I take to save the information inputted after I select "select course?" I thought mayb...
7 years ago