Last Post Replies
Sabrina Ely
In testing our first Rise course in our LMS, we noticed that any weblinks we added in the course open over the course file so learners lose their spot in the course wh...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sjoerd Pijper
I've been looking for a way to share workload or allow my colleague to work on a rise module. I can't seem to share my work so that it can be edited by others. Could t...
almost 7 years ago
James Lavis
So I've been exploring rise vs. 360 for the last few hours. Love the flow of rise and seeing creative solutions to mimic behaviors in rise. How could I create this sty...
almost 7 years ago
By James Lavis
Paul Dambek
The attached pdf file contains hyperlinks, that when clicked, either directs you to an external website or to another section within the pdf. When this pdf is embedde...
almost 7 years ago
By John Say
Anna Lee
I've just started my 30-day trial and am especially excited by the possibilities of working with Rise. My only stumbling block - and it's a big one - is that my LMS, L...
almost 7 years ago
E-Learning Rosenbauer
I have an issue with uploading a cover photo to rise. The progress stucks (now for 3 hours) and can not be canceled. Even when I log out and log in again (also differ...
almost 7 years ago
The Morton Arboretum
Hi,  We recently did some user testing and found that learners were having a hard time reading the sidebar menu items when they were  in the "inactive"/ light gray co...
almost 7 years ago
By The Morton Arboretum
Sharon Lehman
Hi there, big Rise fan! Was just viewing a course I finished last night on my mobile iOS and noticed the text on the sort tiles does not all display/shrink? Can this p...
almost 7 years ago
Andy McKay
Hi guys, Has anyone tried using a Rise SCORM package in Moodle yet, and if so, have you experienced any issues with how it displays on an iPad? I created a test cours...
almost 7 years ago
Naeem Noordin
Hi - is it possible to print out certificates from an elearning module developed on Rise?  I can't seem to find a way to do it.  Any advice would be very much apprecia...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Martin Evans
Greetings, I'm currently developing a course for a program that is intended to last for 12 weeks.  We plan to offer 2-3 lessons per week whereby the learners will app...
almost 7 years ago
By Martin Evans
M O  D O
Hi all, is it possible to view a Rise Scorm content offline from a tablet? (iOs or Android) If the answer is yes, there is a guideline? Thank you very much.
almost 7 years ago
Jason Ray
Do you have to "click" play audio on each slide/lesson or is there a way for the audio to play automatically upon switching from slide/lesson to slide/lesson...like Ar...
almost 7 years ago
Lori Payawal
I published a course from Rise as Scorm 2004, 4th edition, and Track using course completion, but every time I complete the course in our LMS, or in SCORM Cloud, the s...
almost 7 years ago
By Steve Blackmore
Suneet Sankar
When taking the course (SCORM 1.2 package) on Internet Explorer 11, the learner is unable to navigate past the first question. The course worked without any problems o...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Clive Hands
Are there any plans to have the Quiz option available as a Block? Currently the Knowledge Check doesn't return marks summaries if using the Block options, and we use ...
almost 7 years ago
Naeem Noordin
Hi Are there any other audio music files that are available in Rise?  I love the current standard music file that is there but I would like to use other ones too.  Ju...
almost 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Keith Kemsley
With "Lesson #1"I have a button at the bottom that brings the learner to a new "Lesson #1b". (It's a sub-topic of that lesson.) I only want the learner to be able to g...
almost 7 years ago
By Keith Kemsley
Cari McCosar
Hi there, Is there a way to change the font color on a 'text on image' block? It seems to only give me two options (black or white) and sometimes the white font is to...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marian Gelowitz
I'm currently building an Alarm Management Course. I need to change the font style and I would also like to change the color of some words to red, highlight and/or bol...
almost 7 years ago
By Alesha Sisk