Last Post Replies
Anna Rabassó
Hi all, I know that this question is open in several discussions but I can't find any good answer.  I really would like to know if there's any recommended size to up...
almost 7 years ago
By Anna Rabassó
Leigh S
Has anyone tried this combo, specifically on iPhone? Testers at my company are having trouble with the course when they exit back to the LMS and then re-launching the ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
James Lavis
Keeping this short: 1) Undo seemingly has stopped working in the last few days, not sure what's up. 2) Need to figure out a way to get 360 degree video working, that...
almost 7 years ago
By James Lavis
Paul Size
Hi all, A quick question regarding the use of 'labeled graphic' in Rise.  Ok, when you edit an Item you enter the text and upload an image.  Now the image sits at th...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Sabine Schmitz
Dear All, when I use the labeled graphic functionality, I can only upload images, but cannot use the content library - shouldn't this work? If so, could someone check...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sabine Schmitz
I have just received my Articulate 360 license and have started to work with Rise. Unfortunately I have a huge problem now. I have already worked on an e-Learning modu...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
SMART  Majority
I can only access the home page and create a "new course". I am unable to access of the courses that I have authored - they do not even show up as choices.   I am on ...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Judith Mous
Hi there, When I upload my Rise learning module (incl. quiz) to my LMS (SuccessFactors), it does not accredit a passed training. What settings do I need to chose in m...
almost 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Lesley Condon
I have had this message since Wednesday when i try and open one of my courses in RISE. Is the system really down or is my file corrupt? All my other files open fine. ...
almost 7 years ago
By Lesley Condon
Kim Gould
Is there a way (or a plan) to be able to add preso vids directly into blocks in Rise? I can do it via the video component, but not using the video section inside the b...
almost 7 years ago
By Kim Gould
Susan Jaeckel
I am trying to get going with my course. I have set it for Blocks, but I don't seem to have a Media button so I can access the Content Library. I want to look for imag...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sydney Nychuk
Hi there,  When creating a sorting activity in Rise I am unable to include spaces on the front of cards (in item titles, not category titles). I can go back to each i...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Aya Daisa Babela
Hi, I'm using the accordion block. I can't add past 4 items. It worked just fine yesterday.   Any workaround?
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Luke Benfield
Good morning, I am working on a card sort activity and I cannot enter any spaces between words in the Item Boxes. I know there was maintenance happening but it says t...
almost 7 years ago
By Luke Benfield
Christopher Harvey
When I try to add a 5th accordion item, any text I add in the "Item 5" title field is instead entered in the "Item 4" field. This occurs using both Firefox and Chrome ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Melissa Webster
Just wanted to let you know that with Rise being down for maintenance, we are in the middle of our day here in Australia, we have just launched with a major client, an...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shannon Surdam
Hello,  I am having trouble with a flash card interaction in Rise. In stacked flash card mode, I have used the "Add" button to add 2 flash cards for a total of 5. Whe...
almost 7 years ago
By Shannon Surdam
Marta Sajdak
Hi, I have been trying the new Rise but really, one try is enough. I find it very, very limited, unless I am missing a lot from it capabilities: Can I change a layout...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Wies Koekkoek
Dear support, I found a bug in the accordion interactivity. I have added the accordion block to my lesson and I try to add a couple of items to it. As I want to make ...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Mee Jang
I was working on the Rise and I just found all the courses I've done gone missing. The page only shows "Getting Started" video.   
almost 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier