"YES. Us too. Everywhere. It's on courses we've just created or are creating. We're about to send off a bunch of stuff to client --..."
- 1 year ago11/25/19 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"Another plus 1. thanks. "
- 1 year ago11/15/19 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"Plus one on that feature request ;)"
- 1 year ago11/12/19 at 9:45 pm (UTC)
"Found my way here -- I think it's less about having the user be able to adjust and more about Rise setting all margins to be consist..."
- 1 year ago10/31/19 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Karl. Helpful! We use Skillsoft/Skillport for this client -- I'll have to check with them. "
- over 1 year ago09/17/19 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
Alex Nevels started a new discussion Forcing/Opening Full Screen with Rise 360
"We've uploaded a Rise 360 course to the LMS, and when launching it, it launches in its own window taking only a quarter of the screen. In..."
- over 1 year ago09/17/19 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! Yeah -- may start from a fade to fix it for now. It's not super flattering ;)"
- over 1 year ago09/16/19 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"+1 as well -- but as a follow up -- has anyone noticed the unnatural filter that is on the thumbnails? It's making the acting talent look..."
- over 1 year ago09/13/19 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
Alex Nevels replied to the discussion Letters 't' and 'f' going missing in Storyline 360 for small population of users?
"I've never been able to find a font that is truly safe. Storyline has diagnosed this as the end-user's problem, so the only course of act..."
- over 1 year ago08/14/19 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
"After more troubleshooting, two more weird things. 1. I can publish the blank file and it works -- uncompressed. 2. If I copy and paste..."
- over 1 year ago05/24/19 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
"I'm having some really weird issues going on with the turning off SL's compression. When replacing videos using "replace video", I'm be..."
- over 1 year ago05/24/19 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"Hello! Does anyone have an answer as to whether or not Storyline 360 resolved this issue? It would be super helpful..."
- 4 years ago11/10/16 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks -- we have a few developers working on it though -- so it forces us to link to a shared drive. We pull down the .story file, but t..."
- over 4 years ago06/17/16 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, Regarding linking PDFs, are you saying when you publish the file, the PDF gets embedded into the .story file? That has not been..."
- over 4 years ago06/17/16 at 1:22 pm (UTC)
"Here's what we've done so far: In Mobile > player.css – html and body tags (the webkit was also added to the scroller wrappers, but d..."
- over 4 years ago05/02/16 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
Alex Nevels started a new discussion Scroll bar issues iPad -- nearly fixed
"Having scrollbar issues on an iPad (mobile safari). We are using a scrollbar to house our captions, and the one finger scrolling is subop..."
- over 4 years ago05/02/16 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
Alex Nevels replied to the discussion Display Settings and Published Output in Storyline 2
"That is terrible news. Does anyone have a workaround for that? Why does this behavior happen in SL and not in, say MS Word or Adobe produ..."
- almost 5 years ago01/28/16 at 1:51 am (UTC)
Alex Nevels started a new discussion Display Settings and Published Output in Storyline 2
"I need some help with a display settings issue. Believe it or not, when we publish a Storlyine file from a computer with display setting..."
- almost 5 years ago01/27/16 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"Christie, That linked to a getting started in SL2 page...do you have a more specific link? Thanks!"
- 5 years ago12/31/15 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"I probably should have read that post a bit better. When we have Vimeo videos embedded, there is an inconsistent grey rule that shows up..."
- 5 years ago12/31/15 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"We're having trouble having Vimeo web objects consistently show up without a rule. The video is the same proportions as the created web-..."
- 5 years ago12/30/15 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
Alex Nevels started a new discussion Handling Client Reviews and QA of Long Branching Scenarios
"We're building an in-depth branching exercise on giving a tour. It will likely go about 10-15 slides deep and be about 60+ slides wide. A..."
- 5 years ago11/04/15 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
Alex Nevels started a new discussion On-Player Triggers with Variables not Working
"I've created a story file that has a 'home button' on the player itself, sending the user back to the home menu if they're in the trainin..."
- over 5 years ago10/09/15 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley. Post moved to the forum here."
- over 5 years ago09/25/15 at 1:07 pm (UTC)