"This is great! I love the music and graphic approach. I'll keep those ideas in mind for future projects!"
- 17 days ago05/18/20 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
"I am curious to hear how others might do this. I had tried editing videos in Storyline, but in the end I wasn't able to edit at the..."
- 17 days ago05/18/20 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
"great idea, thanks for sharing!"
- 22 days ago05/13/20 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
"love it - thanks for sharing!"
- 22 days ago05/13/20 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"very nice! I like the navigation instructions on the first slide."
- 23 days ago05/12/20 at 11:18 pm (UTC)
"adding my voice to this request. I'm working on a course in Rise with a lot of technical/legal vocabulary. While I have created a G..."
- 1 month ago05/01/20 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
Amy Edmonds started a new discussion Paragraph Placeholder Text
"This is a really minor suggestion but would be very helpful to me, and I hope others. When I add a paragraph to a course as a placeholder..."
- 1 month ago04/22/20 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
"Love, love, love the templates!! They are a huge time saver. Thank you!!"
- 1 month ago04/22/20 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
Amy Edmonds commented on the article Congratulations, You’re a Subject Matter Expert. Now What?
"thanks for pointing me in the direction of this article. if I might make a request - this would be great content for a course template i..."
- 2 months ago04/17/20 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
Amy Edmonds replied to the discussion Rise template request - ADDIE Overview and SME Orientation
"Alyssa and Allison, you are my absolute heroes!! This course is exactly what I was looking for and will save me lots of time (heartburn, ..."
- 2 months ago04/17/20 at 3:33 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Allison. I would love to see this article built out into an elearning template in Rise that demonstrates the different functi..."
- 2 months ago04/17/20 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
Amy Edmonds started a new discussion Rise template request - ADDIE Overview and SME Orientation
"I'd like to suggest two potential Rise course templates - it would be great to have an ADDIE Overview for new instructional designers tha..."
- 2 months ago04/16/20 at 5:56 pm (UTC)
"thank you! great information"
- 2 months ago04/13/20 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
Amy Edmonds started a new discussion Instructional Design Overview for SMEs
"Has anyone put together a high level overview of the IS process for subject matter experts who will be working with an ID to develop a co..."
- 2 months ago04/13/20 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
Amy Edmonds replied to the discussion Change the color of a marker on a labeled graphic in Rise
"it would be nice if I could change the marker color independent of the accent color. I'm using a marker on an image that has ..."
- 2 months ago03/26/20 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
Amy Edmonds replied to the discussion Return to previous versions of Rise lessons after edits have been made
"Agreed - would be very useful to be able to restore a previous version. has this request made it to the prioritization list yet? "
- 4 months ago02/17/20 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
"another noob here - when I design a course to publish to LMS, I always add an Exit Course Link at the end. I see that's for LMS onl..."
- 4 months ago01/29/20 at 9:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, have you made any progress on being able to add an image to the sorting activity? I saw that mentioned as a future..."
- 6 months ago12/14/19 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
"thanks, Michael! I'm looking for something similar!"
- 6 months ago12/02/19 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
"very nice - wish Ohio was as proactive as Toronto!"
- 6 months ago12/02/19 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
"Adding my voice to this conversation. If this feature isn't available in Rise, has anyone created a sorting interaction in Storylin..."
- 6 months ago12/02/19 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"I noticed that it seemed to be working correctly (queue happy dance), but I was in Internet Explorer, which isn't supported. When I swi..."
- 1 year ago05/14/19 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"I tried inserting a table into a course. I deleted two columns from the template. It looks fine in edit mode, but when I preview the cou..."
- 1 year ago05/10/19 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
"It took me a while to figure out how to delete columns, but after reading the article, it was easy."
- 1 year ago05/09/19 at 7:44 pm (UTC)