"this is happening again at the moment."
- 2 months ago02/15/21 at 3:06 am (UTC)
Andreas Kuswara started a new discussion Problem with project recovery
"I have been experiencing a lot of problems later when saving a .story project. I have been working from home and I did not make any chang..."
- 2 months ago02/08/21 at 10:27 pm (UTC)
Andreas Kuswara started a new discussion Attaching file into Storyline
"How do we attach files into a storyline module and keep the attached file in the storyline file? It appears when we put 'open file' trigg..."
- 3 months ago01/28/21 at 5:43 am (UTC)
"I have a similar problem; I have two (or more) question-banks dispersed between non-quiz slides; the review covers all questions, bu..."
- 4 months ago12/15/20 at 2:33 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Crystal, the issue resolved itself, it reappeared again in different course with different SL block, but then that too resolved i..."
- 4 months ago11/30/20 at 10:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I checked there isn't any update yesterday or today, my version is V3.46.23620.0"
- 5 months ago11/26/20 at 10:54 pm (UTC)
"Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be a cache problem on the browser, I am seeing "course processing" and other collaborators in th..."
- 5 months ago11/26/20 at 10:48 pm (UTC)
"We are experiencing that now, this is the second incident in the last couple of days; the first one was different RISE module w..."
- 5 months ago11/25/20 at 1:07 am (UTC)
Andreas Kuswara started a new discussion Collapsable Storyline block in Rise
"Can we create a collapsable storyline block in Rise? Something like the Accordion block, where Rise remove the extra white space when the..."
- 6 months ago10/20/20 at 9:41 pm (UTC)
"Yes, that would depend on the circumstances, in one of our projects, the project itself is massive. I think (from memory) amount to 100 s..."
- 6 months ago10/02/20 at 4:04 am (UTC)
Andreas Kuswara started a new discussion Randomise slide sequence when importing from QuizMaker
"Is there a way for us to randomise the slides sequences when importing from QuizMaker to Storyline? So it is like using the "Draw from Ba..."
- 8 months ago08/19/20 at 3:54 am (UTC)
Andreas Kuswara started a new discussion Black box when loading SL block in Rise
"Hi, when we use an SL block in Rise, there is always a black box appear with three dots while it is loading. What influence the leng..."
- 9 months ago07/30/20 at 2:59 am (UTC)
"I experience the same issue when publishing video from Storyline; the resulting mp4 flickers, each time I republished different area flic..."
- 9 months ago07/24/20 at 4:51 am (UTC)
"This feature would be very useful to "end" a review cycle, as we "go back to our shop" to make fixes before starting another round of rev..."
- 9 months ago07/21/20 at 6:33 am (UTC)
"Maybe utilise Review 360? Would be good if we can have the option to 'publish for development' the work from Storyline to Review 360 and ..."
- 9 months ago07/17/20 at 12:34 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the info. is there a difference in using high res images vs lower file size images in a slide? Will Storyline optimise them wh..."
- 9 months ago07/09/20 at 10:08 pm (UTC)
Andreas Kuswara started a new discussion Storyline block load time in Rise
"What influence the load time (by the viewer) of a Storyline block in Rise? I noticed in the preview, sometimes a simple Storyline bl..."
- 9 months ago07/09/20 at 12:10 am (UTC)
Andreas Kuswara replied to the discussion Reassigning ownership of Review courses to other team members
"I just hit this problem now... I inherited a course mid review process; the original owner was moved to a new project. I am actioning t..."
- 10 months ago06/29/20 at 3:39 am (UTC)
"When we transfer the ownership of a course from Staff A to Staff B, do all the comments made int the reviews published by Staff A remains..."
- 10 months ago06/29/20 at 1:53 am (UTC)
- 10 months ago06/18/20 at 3:16 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I think it’s not the case. I publish a new version, but this doesn’t stack up with the last review and has no feedback. PS I ..."
- 10 months ago06/16/20 at 12:28 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, No, I am the course manager; the owner is someone else. The system allowed me to publish a new version, would your reply stil..."
- 10 months ago06/16/20 at 12:13 am (UTC)
"What is it supposed to be? I have just completed a review cycle, I have made edits to the course, but some comments are not yet resolved ..."
- 10 months ago06/15/20 at 3:19 am (UTC)
"Is there a way to record audio into a dialogue in a scenario block? like what we can do in a labelled graphic block. "
- 11 months ago05/15/20 at 3:36 am (UTC)