Ben McKenna commented on the article What Should Course Designers Know About xAPI? #375
"Hey Ron, I think it's great that you're focusing on the structure of statements since it can be a difficult concept for people to wrap th..."
- 21 days ago06/06/22 at 2:01 am (UTC)
"Hey Maria, I'm pretty sure the issue Jim is getting at is the fact that without an LMS (or any backend which stores user credentials) the..."
- 7 months ago12/14/21 at 1:27 am (UTC)
- 7 months ago12/06/21 at 4:28 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the heads-up Leslie. I love the inclusion of verb presets alongside an advanced editor. Very accessible, but also ea..."
- 7 months ago11/30/21 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"Hey Jason, in my experience Storyline does send this kind of info out of the box. Our organisation uses Blackboard which has an LRS ..."
- 8 months ago10/24/21 at 11:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi Raziya, the quickest way is to: Create a Drag & Drop slide (New Slide > Freeform Question > Drag and Drop) Add your ob..."
- 9 months ago10/07/21 at 10:02 pm (UTC)
"Hey Aaron, I assume you're following Devlin Peck's xAPI tutorial? The only issue I can see from the line of code you posted is a sin..."
- 9 months ago09/21/21 at 10:11 pm (UTC)
"The reason the first button works is because the Watched variable starts as False (which meets the first condition check requirements), t..."
- 10 months ago09/02/21 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Joe, if I'm understanding you correctly, you would like to change the layer ordering of objects at runtime? If that's the case, y..."
- 10 months ago09/02/21 at 10:12 pm (UTC)
"Hey Alexa, maybe instead of directly referencing the in-built variable, you could create a new variable to display, and set that one..."
- 10 months ago08/31/21 at 11:02 pm (UTC)
Ben McKenna replied to the discussion Storyline 360: bug when editing lines in State Editor
"Just wanted to pop in and share my findings (because I've experienced this too). The problem isn't exclusive to states, it happens any ti..."
- 11 months ago08/05/21 at 3:21 am (UTC)
"Hi Karen - what you're looking for should be in the realms of *possibility*, but to my knowledge there is no native flipcard function in ..."
- 11 months ago08/03/21 at 11:17 pm (UTC)
Ben McKenna replied to the discussion New feature in Storyline 360: Interactive 360° images
"This seems like a really great feature - I'm excited to use it! Seems to perform well during my tests. As an aside, I really like ho..."
- 11 months ago07/29/21 at 10:09 pm (UTC)
Ben McKenna started a new discussion [TIP] Thumbnail preview for your course
"Hey guys - just wanted to share an easy way to make your Storyline course a little more visually appealing. As you may know, when your St..."
- over 2 years ago02/28/20 at 8:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Leah, If you're in need, I've created a script to add text to the bottom of course landing pages in Rise: https://github.com/benc..."
- over 2 years ago12/04/19 at 12:22 am (UTC)
"For what it's worth Adrian - this actually used to be achievable as Joe pointed out. I've attached a screencast showing how it behaves wi..."
- over 2 years ago11/13/19 at 12:40 am (UTC)
"Glad to hear it Jen :) I looked over my instructions and realised that I completely left that step out - so that was my mistake..."
- over 2 years ago11/10/19 at 11:18 pm (UTC)
"Oh in that case I'm a little stumped! It doesn't sound like an LMS issue since it seems to be saving checkbox data, but I may have missed..."
- over 2 years ago11/07/19 at 1:48 am (UTC)
"Hey Jennifer, Thanks for testing this out! I completely forgot to mention that the checkbox.js file contains a line which redirects ..."
- over 2 years ago11/06/19 at 12:54 am (UTC)
Ben McKenna started a new discussion Saving checkboxes in Rise
"Hey guys, I saw Mike Amelang’s inventive solution to create a Learning Journal in Rise, and it inspired me to post something similar..."
- over 2 years ago10/31/19 at 12:56 am (UTC)
"So glad it's finally here! "
- over 2 years ago10/29/19 at 10:10 pm (UTC)
"Just jumping in to say that we're experiencing this issue too - messes with a lot our coursework where we rely on seamless slide transiti..."
- over 2 years ago10/25/19 at 2:40 am (UTC)
Ben McKenna commented on the article Using E-Learning Characters to Engage and Connect with Learners #247
"Great work as usual Andrzej - very cute style."
- almost 3 years ago08/25/19 at 10:43 pm (UTC)
"Ah! I'm a little late to get my entry in. I spent a few evenings this week trying to figure this one out. I made it my goal to not use..."
- almost 3 years ago08/03/19 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
- almost 3 years ago07/29/19 at 6:40 am (UTC)