Ben McKenna started a new discussion [TIP] Thumbnail preview for your course
"Hey guys - just wanted to share an easy way to make your Storyline course a little more visually appealing. As you may know, when your St..."
- 7 months ago02/28/20 at 8:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Leah, If you're in need, I've created a script to add text to the bottom of course landing pages in Rise: https://github.com/benc..."
- 10 months ago12/04/19 at 12:22 am (UTC)
"For what it's worth Adrian - this actually used to be achievable as Joe pointed out. I've attached a screencast showing how it behaves wi..."
- 10 months ago11/13/19 at 12:40 am (UTC)
"Glad to hear it Jen :) I looked over my instructions and realised that I completely left that step out - so that was my mistake..."
- 10 months ago11/10/19 at 11:18 pm (UTC)
"Oh in that case I'm a little stumped! It doesn't sound like an LMS issue since it seems to be saving checkbox data, but I may have missed..."
- 11 months ago11/07/19 at 1:48 am (UTC)
"Hey Jennifer, Thanks for testing this out! I completely forgot to mention that the checkbox.js file contains a line which redirects ..."
- 11 months ago11/06/19 at 12:54 am (UTC)
Ben McKenna started a new discussion Saving checkboxes in Rise
"Hey guys, I saw Mike Amelang’s inventive solution to create a Learning Journal in Rise, and it inspired me to post something similar..."
- 11 months ago10/31/19 at 12:56 am (UTC)
"So glad it's finally here! "
- 11 months ago10/29/19 at 10:10 pm (UTC)
"Just jumping in to say that we're experiencing this issue too - messes with a lot our coursework where we rely on seamless slide transiti..."
- 11 months ago10/25/19 at 2:40 am (UTC)
Ben McKenna commented on the article Using E-Learning Characters to Engage and Connect with Learners #247
"Great work as usual Andrzej - very cute style."
- 1 year ago08/25/19 at 10:43 pm (UTC)
"Ah! I'm a little late to get my entry in. I spent a few evenings this week trying to figure this one out. I made it my goal to not use..."
- 1 year ago08/03/19 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
- 1 year ago07/29/19 at 6:40 am (UTC)
"Hey guys, We were running into similar issues with our custom fonts. By default, Font Squirrel only converts Western characters. We ..."
- 1 year ago07/09/19 at 2:41 am (UTC)
Ben McKenna replied to the discussion Zoom interaction on mobile phone breaks slide in SL360 version, works fine in SL2
"Hey Phil, We managed to prevent zoom regions from 'breaking' on mobile devices by editing the app.js file and removing touch gestures com..."
- 1 year ago07/04/19 at 10:23 pm (UTC)
"Amazing! Always wanted to create something like this."
- 1 year ago06/27/19 at 4:07 am (UTC)
Ben McKenna commented on the article Using the Paper Cutout Effect to Design E-Learning Graphics #235
- over 1 year ago06/03/19 at 6:36 am (UTC)
"Hey Amos, Is this similar to what you had in mind? https://360.articulate.com/review/content/b1e35ecb-de49-405e-89dc-8572097cb835/review..."
- over 1 year ago02/25/19 at 5:00 am (UTC)
"A good alternative to hotspots are boxes with a solid fill set to 100% transparency. You won't be able to see them but users can still cl..."
- over 1 year ago02/25/19 at 2:36 am (UTC)
"Hey Stephanie, I agree this would be a great feature, but unfortunately it's not a thing as of yet. If you really need to achieve this ..."
- over 1 year ago02/12/19 at 4:03 am (UTC)
"Hi Luis, Here's what I came up with (review link with .story attached): https://360.articulate.com/review/content/83d310f9-6bf2-4ceb-92..."
- over 1 year ago02/08/19 at 11:01 am (UTC)
"Once you have the objects selected, you'll have to click somewhere on the slide again. If you click on an object in your selection, it'll..."
- over 1 year ago02/05/19 at 4:55 am (UTC)
"Great feature! I may be getting ahead of myself, but I noticed in the release video what appears to be collapsible dropdown buttons in t..."
- over 1 year ago01/27/19 at 11:14 pm (UTC)
Ben McKenna published a new E-Learning Example Storyline 360: Animated Color Palettes
"This colorfully animated example is full of creative gems for your next project, including a fun way to use sliders to explore color pale..."
- over 1 year ago01/23/19 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
Ben McKenna replied to the discussion Base Layer objects no longer visible behind New Layers
"Hey Ron, Check to make sure that the layer background hasn't accidentally been set to a Solid white fill by accident: Open the layer,..."
- over 1 year ago01/01/19 at 10:46 pm (UTC)
Ben McKenna commented on the article Using the 2019 Pantone Color of the Year in E-Learning #214
"Hope I'm not too late. Ran into computer issues a few days ago so only just finished this one off... https://360.articulate.com/review..."
- over 1 year ago12/25/18 at 4:30 pm (UTC)