"Jumping back in on this. Sorry, I never saw the response to my post. I'm still noticing this issue. I'm on the very lat..."
- 4 months ago09/12/21 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"Solved it. It was in ya face all along. "Lyve" Electrical Line will correctly pronounce it. "
- 6 months ago07/30/21 at 8:08 pm (UTC)
"I am having the exact same issue. I need my TTS to say "Live Electrical Line" but it says it like "I live here". I will try w..."
- 6 months ago07/30/21 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
Graham Cohen started a new discussion Keyboard Shortcuts for Trimming
"I'm certain I know the answer to this but thought i'd ask all the same. Is there a keyboard shortcut that can trim a layer in SL360..."
- 7 months ago07/01/21 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
Graham Cohen replied to the discussion 360 crashes on version [V3.38.21861.0] cut/copy & media library inserting
"I'm having he same issue. Mostly with the media player. I have a larger file that has a lot of images (over 100). If i ..."
- 7 months ago06/22/21 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie. I can confirm that we have been able to duplicate this issue on 4 other peoples systems so it definitely seems to be..."
- 8 months ago05/17/21 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
Graham Cohen started a new discussion Weird Glossary Font Issue
"I’m seeing something weird with the player in my courses I’m exporting. I’ve tried deleting the entry and re entering the ite..."
- 8 months ago05/14/21 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
"Adding my vote here. We need this desperately !!!!!!"
- 8 months ago05/14/21 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"Please add me to having this function. The whole Closed Captioning in SL360 needs to be addressed. No spell check. Expo..."
- 8 months ago05/14/21 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
Graham Cohen started a new discussion Wav pattern not aligning with actual audio
"Not sure if anyone else is seeing this or if they have an answer for me but I'm experiencing the following. When I import an audio file (..."
- 9 months ago04/27/21 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
Graham Cohen started a new discussion Question about Menu Reset
"Hi everyone. Does anyone know a work around for the following situation without building a custom menu? I have a large course..."
- 11 months ago02/24/21 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
Graham Cohen started a new discussion IOS issue skipping locked slides
"Hi there. This is a very specific issue that we are seeing that I hope someone might have some insight on. Firstly about the course...."
- 12 months ago02/01/21 at 8:50 pm (UTC)
"UPDATE: Solved the issue. I had the LMS manufacturer/administrator change the Resume data string to 50,000 characters which s..."
- 1 year ago01/08/21 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"That is the strange issue as it passes in SCORM CLOUD just fine so I know its an LMS issue. I could try setting the resume on resta..."
- 1 year ago01/08/21 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
"Nope. Unfortunately even if I go through the course in one go it still stops tracking at the exact same spot. I do agree thou..."
- 1 year ago01/08/21 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"That's good to know Phil. I am tracking by slides. The issue is that nothing is getting tracked after the student gets to thi..."
- 1 year ago01/08/21 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
Graham Cohen started a new discussion Course tracking failing after certain amount of slides
"Hi everyone. I have a unique issue with a course I built for a client. The course is comprised of 101 slides in total with tr..."
- 1 year ago01/08/21 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"I found a quick time saver for this type of effect. However, you will need photoshop in order to do it. Here's a quick run do..."
- over 1 year ago08/17/20 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
Graham Cohen started a new discussion Need Help with Variables
"Hi everyone. I have a question about tracking variables. First i'll explain what i'm doing. I have built a course for a clien..."
- over 1 year ago07/26/20 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
"These are great and very helpful. Thanks for posting. This is something I use a lot and my bubbles i created are getting a li..."
- over 1 year ago07/25/20 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
"That is frustrating. I have clients that have many course built in the classic player that I have heavily customized to match ..."
- over 1 year ago07/14/20 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"Allison. Really nice work here. I love how clean your design is and how you have laid out your content for the student. Great work and..."
- almost 2 years ago03/25/20 at 12:19 am (UTC)
"Really nice work Alex. Can you tell us how you did the animated particle system at the beginning? Is it a looping video or did you crea..."
- almost 2 years ago03/25/20 at 12:05 am (UTC)
"Phil. UR a genius. Changing the font fixed the issue. I guess it doesn't like Ariel as a font. Many thanks."
- over 2 years ago08/01/19 at 7:54 pm (UTC)