"This is great, Nicola! Great series of pics, would love to have them. The #9 saying is the best!"
- almost 7 years ago10/27/14 at 10:11 pm (UTC)
"We took the opportunity to practice our development of an info-graphic for this one so we didn't use Articulate. Hoping this public Drop..."
- almost 7 years ago10/27/14 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
"I'm experiencing difficulty with Tempshare for the first time as well. I'm able to upload a zip file at 25.6 MB but not the smaller one ..."
- over 7 years ago03/26/14 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
"I'm curious, when using this and similar text heavy templates, does anyone not record audio/narration? Narration or no narration?"
- almost 8 years ago10/23/13 at 11:25 am (UTC)
Jason Morris replied to the discussion Hide Post-Quiz Review layer for correctly answered questions?
"Hello, Is there a way to show the review layer during review when the individual question or choice feedback is turned off during the in..."
- almost 8 years ago10/21/13 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"I have already done that works as expected. What's not expected is when the learner revisits the slide. Upon revisiting, a next button ..."
- almost 8 years ago10/21/13 at 11:07 am (UTC)
"My other workaround was to add a results slide in between this T/F slide and the next scene. This produces a next button that allows the..."
- almost 8 years ago10/18/13 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"Here is the slide before the user answers: And upon revisiting, the only way to move forward again is to leave the feedback layer showin..."
- almost 8 years ago10/18/13 at 11:42 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, thanks for your response. The current trigger is pictured below, which makes sense given this is a graded question slide. W..."
- almost 8 years ago10/18/13 at 11:37 am (UTC)
"Peter, I'm not able to link one particular scene to any other and feel this may be my problem during revisiting the last slide of the sce..."
- almost 8 years ago10/17/13 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"I love this! Thanks for sharing, Nicole!"
- almost 8 years ago09/17/13 at 1:34 pm (UTC)
Jason Morris replied to the discussion My first Storyline project.... feedback welcome :)
"Great project! I have yet to figure out the text entry and variable tools used on the first two slides. I'm curious to know how your vi..."
- 9 years ago07/03/12 at 7:22 am (UTC)
"Great, thanks for the suggestions, Hugh. I appreciate it!"
- 9 years ago06/01/12 at 7:05 am (UTC)
"Thanks Hugh! So, let's say that my audience isn't too familiar new windows opening and having to close them to get back to their course ..."
- 9 years ago06/01/12 at 6:52 am (UTC)
Jason Morris started a new discussion Transitions using "jump to URL" trigger
"I'm unsure of how to transition a user to the next slide or layer after a "jump to URL/file" trigger has been activated. Specifically, ..."
- 9 years ago05/31/12 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"Ahh, excellent. Thanks for pointing out the browser control option for the "Jump to URL/File" trigger, Annie. This may be my best option..."
- 9 years ago05/23/12 at 8:48 am (UTC)
Jason Morris started a new discussion Buttons and web objects
"First, I'm loving the Storyline product! I'm filled with questions as I learn the ins-and-outs... Can a button be used to trigger an ins..."
- 9 years ago05/23/12 at 8:23 am (UTC)
"Thanks David, It is indeed essential as I just spent several additional minutes editing photos in PowerPoint first, then inserting those..."
- 9 years ago05/22/12 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
Jason Morris started a new discussion Remove Image Background
"Using PowerPoint and Presenter, I used the Remove Background feature quite often after inserting an image. I don't see this as an option..."
- 9 years ago05/22/12 at 9:44 am (UTC)
Jason Morris commented on the article A Simple (and Free!) Set of Tabs Interactions for Your Articulate Storyline Projects
"Very helpful, thank you!"
- 9 years ago05/22/12 at 8:27 am (UTC)
"This is a sporadic issue for me as well. After re-syncing one to two times, it seems to line up correctly. But I do often wonder why th..."
- 9 years ago05/18/12 at 8:37 am (UTC)
Jason Morris started a new discussion Engage properties default to Presenter properties?
"Hi everyone, I have my Presenter properties/template set to "Restricted" so that the participant can only view slides that have already p..."
- over 9 years ago04/25/12 at 7:06 am (UTC)
"Real estate management with focus on Multi-family apartment communities. Based in Greensboro, NC. One member of a team of 5 and an empl..."
- over 9 years ago12/28/11 at 12:17 pm (UTC)
"@David, you guys have saved the day (and e-learning module) once again! Thanks for your help! This is just what I needed."
- over 9 years ago11/22/11 at 10:51 am (UTC)