"Are there any plans to put a feature like this on the roadmap? This would be ideal, as our LMS is very clunky to get to multiple language..."
- 3 days ago10/27/20 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
"We are having the same issue for embedded videos in Edge and Firefox. "
- 1 month ago09/17/20 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"Has there been any traction on this Alyssa? We are seeing the same thing happening with embedded videos elsewhere in courses when using E..."
- 1 month ago09/17/20 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Shelden commented on the article Creating Parallax Effects with Interactive Sliders in E-Learning (2019) #253
"I have an image question for you: How do you keep the images so crisp as slider thumbs? I've got my sliders up and functioning, but the i..."
- 10 months ago01/10/20 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"Can I ask if you did anything special to make the additional sliders not be selectable besides throwing an invisible shape or hotspot ove..."
- 10 months ago01/10/20 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! this was exactly the kind of thing I was looking for :)"
- 10 months ago01/10/20 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks to both for the tips so far! Saving as a vector weirdly makes it very pixelated, which logically doesn't make any sense in my brai..."
- 10 months ago01/09/20 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"I did see that, and when I shrunk the image down to the image size limit and output it, it still was blurry though (even though it is the..."
- 10 months ago01/09/20 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tom, I've made the image in a variety of sizes testing various options. Attached is the one I confirmed in PowerPoint shouldn't be blu..."
- 10 months ago01/09/20 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Shelden started a new discussion Blurred images when adding to course, but not outside of course
"Hi, I'm coming across a strange issue when trying to build a scrolling image in my course. I have created a long, narrow height image to ..."
- 10 months ago01/08/20 at 8:11 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Shelden started a new discussion left/right panoramic/scroll example?
"Really hoping someone can help me! A while back in one of the Articulate emails, there was a really cool example of a course that looked ..."
- 10 months ago01/07/20 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Tom! That did, indeed, fix it. Very interesting interaction between the states here though, as I wouldn't have thought that the st..."
- almost 2 years ago12/17/18 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Shelden started a new discussion Custom Hover Issues
"Hello, I'm running into a problem here with custom hover states. I have a shape that has three states: normal, hover, and hover visited...."
- almost 2 years ago12/14/18 at 8:45 pm (UTC)
"unfortunately our LMS administration team limits the number of times we can publish a course, and if we know an update is forthcoming, we..."
- 2 years ago10/23/18 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
"Is this something that, if I publish now, will remain with the course in our LMS until republished after the fix is found? (i.e. should I..."
- 2 years ago10/23/18 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
"I can't really tell...The issue is less about audio playing and more about the fact that when the lightbox is closed, the timeline resume..."
- 2 years ago10/23/18 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Shelden started a new discussion Modern Player not displaying top buttons
"Hi! I'm working in the modern player, which I like in general, but I've noticed as I review my course in both Storyline 360 and then in R..."
- 2 years ago10/19/18 at 1:34 pm (UTC)
"Not sure if you ever got an answer for this, but it seems like your question is how to get the menu to show from the start, right? You ju..."
- 2 years ago10/19/18 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"Found this thread in my search...is there any way to do this if the lightbox trigger is in the player and not on the slide? "
- 2 years ago10/19/18 at 1:10 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa! It's proving to be a head-scratcher. Our IT says they haven't made any security changes, and older versions of even the sa..."
- over 2 years ago02/19/18 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Shelden started a new discussion Is anyone having Rise>Review issues post-Feb 13?
"Hi all, I've got a case open where all of the Rise courses my team is publishing after the February 13th update to Rise are not viewable..."
- over 2 years ago02/16/18 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"Our IT manages our updates on a pretty firm and frequent basis, keeping up to date on most everything, so I'm pretty sure if we don't hav..."
- almost 3 years ago12/19/17 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Don, the workaround I found was to publish the course as "Flash with HTML5 backup," which, while not ideal, at least gets the course work..."
- almost 3 years ago12/19/17 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I'm not really sure if I can share a file by company policy, but I am using Storyline 360 and I believe I am on the most rece..."
- almost 3 years ago12/19/17 at 5:51 pm (UTC)