"Hi Renz, Thank you for this second, thoughtful reply. Although it was unintentional on Articulate's part, it was very useful to be able t..."
- 5 days ago10/14/21 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Hello, a recent change to RISE appears to have changed the logic of the button branching. Alyssa suggesetd that, "When you create a butto..."
- 6 days ago10/12/21 at 10:41 pm (UTC)
"Hello! Reporting back. We found some older company-internal documentation suggesting that when the handler is actually removed, MS office..."
- 2 months ago08/24/21 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"Sounds good. Thanks, Maria. :)"
- 2 months ago08/23/21 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! :)"
- 2 months ago08/11/21 at 8:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren! Thanks for sharing this, and looking into this. Our research suggests the change took place in about the December, 2020 timef..."
- 2 months ago08/11/21 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
Keith Kemsley replied to the discussion Knowledge Check Reporting Information, Multiple Attempts
"Anyone have any insights on this?"
- 3 months ago07/15/21 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
Keith Kemsley replied to the discussion Drag and Drop interaction - multiple correct drop targets?
"Rebecca, Love this work around. Quick question, because it's no longer a drag and drop per se where we can have drop target options of no..."
- 7 months ago03/13/21 at 12:46 am (UTC)
"Understood. Thank you, Katie. Onward!"
- 7 months ago03/11/21 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Hello! A lot of the posts on this topic are old so I thought I would ask if there has been an update on this. Is it now possible (without..."
- 7 months ago03/09/21 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi All! I wanted to report back on this. Articulate Support is working on this browser-security-policy auto-play conflict. We are very mu..."
- 8 months ago02/19/21 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi All! I wanted to report back on this. Support got with me very quickly and showed me how I had audio set for "compressed" within Story..."
- 8 months ago02/19/21 at 7:52 pm (UTC)
"Hello Leslie, Yes! Georvy very quickly evaluated and responded to this problem. I'm very impressed and appreciative of the initial steps ..."
- 8 months ago02/12/21 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"Is there any way to escalate this to support and up through support? We have multiple month-long projects for enterprise accounts that we..."
- 8 months ago02/11/21 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
"Can anyone else replicate this Storyline bug? The audio quality of any MP3 file that is exported from Articulate Storyline is automatical..."
- 8 months ago02/08/21 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi Mark, No publishing is involved in the degradation of the audio file. Import MP3 file. Export MP3 file. Audio is degraded. But THANK Y..."
- 9 months ago02/05/21 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
Keith Kemsley replied to the discussion Storyline Slide Breaks When Upgrading from Previous Version of Storyline
"Hi Judy, Thank you for taking a look and testing this for us! Ultimately, we had to recreate about 6 slides that seemed to break during t..."
- 9 months ago01/08/21 at 9:50 pm (UTC)
"This is good news. This will be an important enhancement. "
- 10 months ago12/09/20 at 6:19 pm (UTC)
Keith Kemsley replied to the discussion 100s of Courses in Articulate Review - How to find - How to Sort and Filter. Folders please
"I have hundreds of courses in Articulate Review. It's nice to have folders and search, but the folder structure is different than almost ..."
- 12 months ago11/04/20 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
- 1 year ago10/15/20 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
"course complete status = attempt. "
- over 1 year ago07/02/20 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
Keith Kemsley replied to the discussion SL360: Selected questions from question banks for result slides keeping getting unchecked
"Hi, We are running into the same problem. Is there any recent insight on this?"
- over 1 year ago07/01/20 at 8:12 pm (UTC)
Keith Kemsley replied to the discussion Quiz timer not resetting from one quiz bank to another
"Hi! Any luck on a fix being put in place to allow for quiz timing when multiple quiz banks are used?"
- over 1 year ago06/29/20 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, I've tried both headphones and computer mic. In both cases, my audio sounds fine in Peek. In both cases, the person on the ot..."
- over 1 year ago03/27/20 at 7:33 pm (UTC)