"We're trying to develop a pre-test that will take students to the areas that they need to remediate on and skip the areas that they pass...."
- 6 months ago08/28/19 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
L P started a new discussion Is there a way to make a button in Rise required?
"My SMEs want the button to link out to a wiki page to be a required step. The continue divider doesn't seem to make this action required ..."
- 7 months ago08/02/19 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
L P commented on the article Here's How to Create Scenarios with the Scenario Block in Rise 360
"Is it possible to use the scenario block for basic content branching? I need to have a large chunk of general content then the user needs..."
- 9 months ago05/20/19 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Excellent list... one note that I noticed is some odd behavior. I thought it was great that I could change the Slide properties in Story ..."
- 10 months ago05/11/19 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"I have the latest update and I'm also seeing differences in timing between preview and publish. I've gotten to the point where I'm only s..."
- 10 months ago05/11/19 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
L P replied to the discussion Triggers Window content 'squishes' and overlaps its self
"Having the same issue. Have to slide the Layer panel up and down again to be able to read any of the triggers. Really annoying. "
- 10 months ago05/11/19 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"This worked perfectly!!! "
- 10 months ago05/08/19 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"How do I make sure that externally hosted branch sends a completed value to the LMS? I added a storyline object thingy that sets a compl..."
- 1 year ago01/31/19 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
"I ran the latest update and looks like it's working again. Though, the play/pause buttons on the video playbar are dimmed so it's hard to..."
- 1 year ago12/02/18 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
"I'm also having the same issue!! My drop dead deadline is Tuesday... please send a fix quick!"
- 1 year ago12/01/18 at 11:28 pm (UTC)
L P started a new discussion Rise list with indented bullets on second row
"Hi! Is there an easy way to add indented bullets to a list block in Rise? I've added unicode bullets and indented them but was hoping ..."
- over 1 year ago11/19/18 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"This was excellent!"
- over 1 year ago09/27/18 at 12:32 am (UTC)
"So let me see if I understand, rather than branch within Rise you've linked to a separate Rise course but embedded it within an iFrame?"
- over 1 year ago08/29/18 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"I'm also seeing the same IDs "
- over 1 year ago08/27/18 at 11:10 pm (UTC)
"easiest way i was thinking was to add the timecode in premiere... but wondering if there's a way to do this in Storyline."
- over 1 year ago06/06/18 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"I'm using a video from a file."
- over 1 year ago06/06/18 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
L P started a new discussion Printing video time code?
"Does anyone know the best way to print the timecode on screen as a video is playing? I'm not sure how to set up the variables for this one."
- over 1 year ago06/05/18 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
"so so so Happy!!! "
- almost 2 years ago05/09/18 at 5:00 pm (UTC)
"How did you use it? did you place it in front of something that was building then hide it when that section was revealed?"
- almost 2 years ago04/27/18 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
"I have a similar quest... were you able to get this to work?"
- almost 2 years ago04/27/18 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
"me too me too!"
- almost 2 years ago04/03/18 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
L P commented on the download Storyline 360: Realistic Illustrated Character Drag-and-Drop
"Love this! Great job!"
- almost 2 years ago03/27/18 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
L P replied to the discussion Support for Export / convert to PDF or DOCX format in Rise ?
"our company too... the regulators use Storyboard copies that I can export from Storyline for every course and they're now bugging me for ..."
- almost 2 years ago03/05/18 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
L P replied to the discussion Is there a way in Rise to remove my name from the top of the course?
"Bless you!!! Not sure how I missed that! Thanks so much!!"
- almost 2 years ago03/05/18 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
L P started a new discussion Is there a way in Rise to remove my name from the top of the course?
"Since this course is going out to thousands in my company... I really don't want that many people knowing who is responsible for building..."
- almost 2 years ago03/05/18 at 5:28 pm (UTC)