"Build 3.38 seems ok. Just tested it. Hope no new issues."
- 1 year ago04/07/20 at 2:58 am (UTC)
INK STUDIO replied to the discussion Course resets after completion despite resume settings in Player
"I am also facing the same issue mentioned by Lisa. Have anyone managed to resolve this issue?"
- 1 year ago02/27/20 at 8:03 am (UTC)
"This issue is still there in the latest build v3.37. Any update? Meanwhile I have reverted to v3.35 and looks like the issue is not there..."
- 1 year ago02/20/20 at 1:40 am (UTC)
"Has there been any further update on this limitation?"
- over 1 year ago11/13/19 at 4:18 am (UTC)
INK STUDIO started a new discussion Questions in Question Bank and expected behaviour
"I recently built an assessment with a question bank containing 50 questions and randomly pull out 20 questions for a final assessment eac..."
- 2 years ago04/05/19 at 6:30 am (UTC)
INK STUDIO replied to the discussion Articulate mobile player now showing BLANK screen after update
"Recently I installed the articulate mobile player on my Samsung S8 plus. When I luanch the app, I see only a black screen. I have tried: ..."
- almost 3 years ago08/08/18 at 2:11 am (UTC)
"Sounds really exciting! Can't wait to see more!"
- over 4 years ago11/01/16 at 11:24 pm (UTC)
"Sorry, may I know how the issue of audio and video not playing on IOS10 on iPad resolved? Currently all my courses that used to work on i..."
- over 4 years ago10/28/16 at 10:51 am (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley. Looking forward to the update. I have been "forced" to move away from using Articulate Storyline or other related produ..."
- over 4 years ago10/26/16 at 1:14 am (UTC)
"You can try physically deleting all the files with .swf extension and also delete story.html and index.html and rename story_html5.html t..."
- over 4 years ago10/25/16 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Just wondering if this issue have been resolved? regards KH"
- over 4 years ago09/19/16 at 4:15 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your reply Christie. I was having hopes that since there was a tweak mentioned for SCORM 1.2. Anyway will wait and see then. T..."
- almost 5 years ago07/20/16 at 2:36 am (UTC)
"Hi I have encountered a similar issue based on SCORM 2004 in Saba Cloud. Can you advise what edits can be made to overcome this issue? ..."
- almost 5 years ago07/19/16 at 2:35 am (UTC)
"Essentially when deployed on Saba Cloud LMS, the mp3 embedded does not work on Saba Anywhere, the offline player for Saba LMS. I was info..."
- 5 years ago03/09/16 at 1:13 am (UTC)
"June, thanks for sharing. I will try this out too and see how it fares. Really hope this works for me. Thank you warmest regards K..."
- 5 years ago02/25/16 at 1:16 am (UTC)
"June, If you eventually find a suitable solution, do let me know. I will be very interested to switch to a new tool to resolve this limi..."
- 5 years ago02/23/16 at 11:08 pm (UTC)
"I have a major client who has moved away from Flash. They have started unstalling flash plug-ins from their staff's PCs. I have tried w..."
- 5 years ago02/06/16 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
INK STUDIO replied to the discussion "Unsuccessful" completion status after 2 attempts at course
"actually I have similar issues when using Articulate Presenter 13 with a Quiz inserted as well. This occurs on both Saba Cloud and Saba A..."
- over 5 years ago09/10/15 at 6:52 am (UTC)
INK STUDIO replied to the discussion Is there a HTML5 only publish option that doesn't include Flash?
"I also realise that deleting the swf files in the published package will work. but in html5 there are some features and functions that do..."
- almost 6 years ago08/05/15 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
INK STUDIO started a new discussion Printing Results in Quizmaker html5
"Hi Recently my IT guys have forbid us to upload any scorm packages with swf files. I have used quizmaker 13 to publish scorm 1.2 package..."
- almost 6 years ago08/05/15 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie Thanks for pointing this out. Unfortunately I am not able to use the LMS as a layer of protection. This is because I am expect..."
- over 6 years ago10/15/14 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
"It has been a while since this thread was started. Anyone has any solutions or suggestions?"
- over 6 years ago10/15/14 at 6:00 am (UTC)
INK STUDIO started a new discussion Protecting Contents Output for Mobile
"Hi Does anyone know how we can distribute contents output for mobile which can be downloaded to prevent unauthroised transfer to other mo..."
- over 6 years ago10/15/14 at 5:56 am (UTC)
INK STUDIO replied to the discussion Looking for full-time Studio users to beta test Update 4
"Hi Brian I am keen. Let me know what I must do. thank you. Khoon huat"
- over 6 years ago10/05/14 at 4:44 am (UTC)