"Besides setting the padding to zero, which still leaves huge gaps around Storyline blocks, I found that setting the background for the St..."
- 8 months ago04/11/23 at 11:18 pm (UTC)
"Same improvement on SL3 as well?"
- almost 5 years ago01/23/19 at 8:07 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the update Steve. So do you know if Articulate have requested a change fro Google?"
- almost 5 years ago12/16/18 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
"I’d be interested in a $3.99 Kindle version, for sure. But any more than that I would probably just look up the code myself or find anoth..."
- almost 5 years ago12/13/18 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi. My LMS is custom built. I have certainly told the engineers about this issue. Thanks."
- almost 5 years ago12/12/18 at 7:44 am (UTC)
"Just chiming in, I have the same issue using SL3, latest update. Works fine on Chrome in SCORMCLOUD but jumps back to the beginning when ..."
- almost 5 years ago12/10/18 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
Steve McAneney started a new discussion SL3 Conversation Quiz Template
"Hi all. I thought I'd share this Quiz story with you. It uses states for the different responses, so is a little cumbersome to edit. Ho..."
- almost 5 years ago12/03/18 at 11:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Allison. I haven’t tried extensive testing on ScormCloud, but as you say I guess it’s a starting point. Because this issue is so rando..."
- almost 5 years ago11/30/18 at 7:35 pm (UTC)
Steve McAneney started a new discussion LMS not registering SCORM2004 score/SL3
"Hi all. I've got an LMS/SCORM issue I'd like your thoughts on please. Here's how our LMS works: To open an e-learning in our corporate..."
- 5 years ago11/28/18 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"Nothing specific. Printing documents. Using user info. That sort of thing. To be honest though, I’m getting by quite well with variables!..."
- over 5 years ago07/14/18 at 9:51 am (UTC)
- over 5 years ago07/12/18 at 7:45 am (UTC)
Steve McAneney replied to the discussion Issues experienced by learners when running Storyline courses thorugh an LMS
"Hi Leanne. I had lots of issues when I first introduced elearning, all caused by different things. All you need to run Storyline is flash..."
- over 7 years ago04/25/16 at 8:45 am (UTC)
"Tom. I sent a request to the development team about this, with a sample file, about 4 months ago. Storyline is a great rapid e-learning t..."
- over 8 years ago06/24/15 at 8:49 am (UTC)
Steve McAneney replied to the discussion Being able to disable NEXT BUTTON for ten seconds.. THEN..
"Are you restricted to using the built-in navigation buttons? If not, add the buttons to a layer. See the example. You should be able to d..."
- over 8 years ago05/02/15 at 4:56 am (UTC)
"I added a feature request too. With a sample file and a link to this thread. "
- almost 9 years ago02/23/15 at 11:41 pm (UTC)
"That's crazy that you can do such amazing things with free software. My trouble is that when I get home from work, I'm already completely..."
- almost 9 years ago02/23/15 at 11:39 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Garry. Looks brilliant, but a bit out of my league budget wise. I just needed something simple to help explain mechanical and elec..."
- almost 9 years ago02/21/15 at 7:29 am (UTC)
"The LMS is our own corporate one, so yes, if I tried I could have it modified to accept web objects, but that will be a project for the f..."
- almost 9 years ago02/20/15 at 12:11 am (UTC)
"Thanks again Ashley, but what the upload to SCORM Cloud also proved was that my LMS wasn't allowing the web objects to be played. I could..."
- almost 9 years ago02/19/15 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I already have the latest version of Storyline2 installed. I tried uploading the course to SCORM CLoud, and I'm not happy ..."
- almost 9 years ago02/18/15 at 8:02 pm (UTC)
Steve McAneney started a new discussion Imported Presenter project won't play
"Hi all. I have a Presenter09 project that I converted to SL2 and uploaded to our LMS, which displays a white screen instead of slides, ..."
- almost 9 years ago02/18/15 at 2:03 am (UTC)
"To simplify things, you could do what Christoph says above, but add a trigger to add 1 to the variable when the timeline starts on your m..."
- almost 9 years ago02/12/15 at 8:29 am (UTC)
"It's not something simple like the slide timeline being too long, and locked navigation being switched on (meaning the button won't be en..."
- almost 9 years ago02/12/15 at 8:21 am (UTC)
"Unfortunately not, but I recently completed a project where I mixed in BGM with the narrative using Audacity, fading in and fading out th..."
- almost 9 years ago02/09/15 at 11:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Brett. Yes, I was considering sending a feature request. I'm quite disappointed at this as it was one of the features I justified ..."
- almost 9 years ago02/09/15 at 8:20 pm (UTC)