Product Last Post Replies
Patricia Stitson
Hi there, We have using a non-Scorm Uploader way to embed storyline courses in Bb. Note: Gathering the SCORM data has not historically been a priorit...
Articulate Storyline over 4 years ago
By Patricia Stitson
Tamika Base
Does anyone know how to pull the course version from the Project Info and pull it in as a variable, likely using javascript?
By Tamika Base
Wendy Bungert
When I convert files from Storyline 2 > 3 I receive an Unhandled Exception error when opening SL 3 File. I then cannot open my SL 3 files at all. ...
By Wendy Bungert
Stephen Seebaran
I submitted the product feature request already, but I want this to be visible to others also since the requests get no replies from Articulate: 1) Storyline 360 for i...
By Stephen Seebaran
Larel Bruton
Hi all, I am looking to obtain a possible solution for reporting survey questions to our LRS. As of right now, Storyline uses the experienced ...
By Larel Bruton
Naomi Masoner-Gould
Wondering if anyone else if having this issue? My Storyline360 is acting erratic and it seems like my triggers are not working. I have attached the project below ...
By Naomi Masoner-Gould
Anneke Garcia
We publish out of Storyline 3 with a very specific set of settings that works with our LMS. We have another team we've been working with who use our same list of setti...
By Anneke Garcia
Vanessa M
I am trying to come up with a basic guide to help a unique user group on our LMS. These users are not employees but contracted externally. Many don't have much basic i...
By Vanessa M
Bryony Sidwell
We are currently trying to load xAPI content generated by Storyline 360 within a Unity built app on iOS. The issue is, we see is a content loading crash that oc...
By Bryony Sidwell
Sarah Jones
Hi, I have developed a course that is currently being accessed by learners in which they take an assessment to complete the course. If they pass said assessment then t...
By Sarah Jones
Santiago Corzón
Hello! Let's see if someone can help me. I have created a series of powerpoint slides, one of them has a YouTube video inserted. The slides have a duration of 50 secon...
Articulate Presenter over 4 years ago
By Santiago Corzón
Naweed Nayib
Hi, I am planning to create an assessment with a couple of questions with 4 multiple choice options. There is no right/wrong answer however each question should ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 4 years ago
By Naweed Nayib
Alexis Creedy
I have a word document that I would like to turn into an interactive workbook/ articulate course. I've tried putting the word document into powerpoint that has an edit...
By Alexis Creedy
Janus van As
Hello, I want to inquire whether it is possible to do the following: I want to ask people for a definition of pedagogy on slide one and in slide 2 I want to automatica...
By Janus van As
Samuel Rackstraw
Dear Heroes, I am an Articulate 360 user and regularly build E-Learnings based on PowerPoint files, sometimes including Quizmaker quizzes during production. I don't ha...
Articulate Quizmaker over 4 years ago
By Samuel Rackstraw
Mark Elliott
The user needs to be able to complete the following: 1. Create a profile 2. Take a photo of their ID 3. View slides 4. Complete a test 5. Send results / photo to the c...
By Mark Elliott
Jane Hall
Hi, I have a question about how SCORM, my LMS, and Articulate interact together. When I create a lesson or class, I use Articulate to build the training material and a...
By Jane Hall
Connor Cousins
Hi I'm curious to hear your opinions. We currently sub to Articulate 360 and have been building our courses in Studio for 5 years. Courses are predominantly powe...
By Connor Cousins
Pavel Buzas
I mean, it works but the quality is way to poor to be considered as a pro solution. Yes, I know there is no native Mac version and also I don't wanna swich to Peek 360...
By Pavel Buzas
Alexandra Campbell
Hi All. Hoping someone has some insight or can help me figure this out. When we load our published SCORM 1.2 packages to SuccessFactors LMS they work fine and tes...
By Alexandra Campbell