Product Last Post Replies
Daniel Sposato (Philly)
I've seen a few post relating to this not being possible in SL. However, I'm wondering if there might be a way to access the timing of the individual slides seekbar ti...
Articulate Storyline almost 6 years ago
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Robert Legnosky
I have uploaded content on reviewlink and since have made changes.  I can't seem to find how to upload the updated content to the existing published content.  Basicall...
By Robert Legnosky
Nancy P. Hemenway
I need some advice on integrating a course supplemental module (that I am creating) with the course that is installed to Blackboard - this is a UK version of Blackboar...
By Nancy P. Hemenway
Adetunji Adebiyi
Is there a way I could create a per-survey to determinate which scene learner can go into or which button will be activate for the to go into using Storyline 3.  Any ...
By Adetunji Adebiyi
Andrew Lowe
Hi there, I'm trying to get the mechanics of a personality quiz correct before I make it. So far I have given four questions a score of 1-4. On the results slide it a...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 6 years ago
By Vivek Ydv
Tony Mock
The LMS my company uses only reports the last attempt of a test.  If a learner fails the first attempt and fails or passes the 2nd attempt, the LMS report only shows t...
By Vivek Ydv
Angélique BELPERIN
Bonjour, J'utilise le champ libre "saisie de texte" : l'apprenant doit écrire dans cette zone un mot qu'il vient d'apprendre.  Est-il possible d'indiquer au moment o...
By Vivek Ydv
Vic Chen
There is a request about the ways that Articulate presents the test questions and choices.   The inquiry is to have multiple response type of question to show select...
By Vivek Ydv
Rodi Hariss
Hello, I hade som private images and wanted to protect them with password. I downloaded a simple program from the internet and it was easy but, after about 2 years my...
Rise 360 almost 6 years ago
By Rodi Hariss
Joanne Mitchell
I've been looking at the interface design options and I have a few questions. I used a seek bar in a recent experiment, where clicking buttons plays different audio. I...
By Joanne Mitchell
Gordon Clogston
I have read numerous postings, but so far any code I have attempted yields no results.   The challenge: create a certification exam that does not print or display the...
By Gordon Clogston
Artur Trzebunia
There have been many discussions in this forum on the topics of videos not auto-playing in Chrome, courses hanging up on launch in IE (all in CSOD), etc. I thought I'd...
By Artur Trzebunia
Richard Dealy
We are looking for the best method compare the exported content to the source content. We want to ensure that it's the same. Does anyone have experience with this? Rich
By Richard Dealy
Ryan  Chynces
Hi community, I'm looking to set up a Rise course to grade based on the final Quiz. The client wants 2 tries. On the first try, if the user fails it says "incomplete"...
By Ryan Chynces
Mary Johnson
Hi Everyone, I have two questions about uploading/editing Storyline files in SharePoint.  Forgive me if my questions show my ignorance...I am still learning how these...
By Mary Johnson
Eric Allen
We are using Storyline 2 and have a request to use/pull time in course data for someone taking the training. Basically a feature where we would have the ability to say...
By Eric Allen
Judy Cornelius
I am excited that the following javascript actually works! My problem is I need my learners to take a screenshot of the completed storyline quiz and enter it into the ...
By Judy Cornelius
Leann Poston
A company is wanting to design a training module in Storyline, have it available for their clients as an app on a smartphone, but be able to keep track of assessment g...
By Leann Poston
Teri Slater
More than a year ago I found a great hack here to get audio to overlay my whole project (Storyline 2).  The original thread is below.  HOWEVER, with recent Chrome chan...
By Teri Slater
shashi kumar
Hi,  I am using Articulate Storyline 2 for building some activities. We are working on an activity- where we are trying to show an invalid answer popup if the user h...
By shashi kumar