Product Last Post Replies
Farai Manwa
Hi All, I'm having issues setting the following triggers: Once all boxes except 5 and 10 are selected I want the 'complete' layer to show. Likewise if they at any t...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucy Bolton
HELP!!! I am confused.com... yesterday I worked on an e-lesson and everything worked fine, closed down for the day enjoyed the sunshine. Ive come into work this morn...
By Alyssa Gomez
Sylvia Wright
Ugh, I've forgotten where to look to figure out how to set triggers. I have a quiz question with 4 answers, two of which are correct. I've got a trigger set to change ...
By Sylvia Wright
Samantha Garrathy
Hi, I am currently writing an eLearning course in StoryLine 2, but the slides keep auto-advancing. I have removed the 'Jump to next slide when the timeline ends' trig...
By Wendy Farmer
Tony Leeming
Good morning, I am Building a Software simulation and using the try mode of the screen recording. The process i am trying to replicate involves the user pressing Ctrl...
By Mike Torres
Aman Vohra
Hi everyone, As you may know, In Flash output the resource that has a long name gets truncated and is replaced with the "..." When we hover over the resource name a t...
By Mike Torres
Don Shirey
I have a slide with a text entry box. When I preview the slide, I am unable to type anything in the box. Is this only enabled when the course is published, or is there...
By Mike Torres
XAn Choly
I would like to have a reload button on my slide which has a web object. The web object shows content from an external website. How do I force a refresh on the web o...
By Alyssa Gomez
Robert Knight
I am attempting to use the Match question type for a quiz built with Storyline 2 and finding that the text size for some questions (because they are longer questions) ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Farai Manwa
Hi All, I've tried many things but cannot get this drag and drop interaction to show the 'correct' layer even when the answer is correct. I've attached the file. TIA
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Americo Miyasiro
Hi, We are trying to use Storyline + PhoneGap to make an iPad app. We exported the course as HTML5 and it works fine on iPad's Safari. But when we convert the course ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Sellon
I have a Rise course with a couple of brief videos (welcome and closing remarks).  The client wants to ensure the learner sits through the videos, so I added a locked ...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
Donna Vittorio
Hi! I've created a screen capture assessment and have a Review button on the Results page using Storyline 360. When you click the button, it takes you through each st...
By Donna Vittorio
Curtis Wiens
We are doing an evaluation at Sephora of Captivate vs Storyline. Really liking Storyline so far. We have done a lot of development in Captivate already. I am reworking...
By Michael Anderson
Amber Wade
Hi there,  We have 20+ courses that are mainly made up of one long video (on slide 1) followed by a test. I swear, when I tested all of the courses out when we releas...
Robert Amey
Hi folks, Summary: Randomized quiz questions submitted by question, not "all at once." Limit to two attempts; an attempt reset is not a function in the LMS Rega...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ryan Gray
Hi all. Likely to be an easy one that I am overlooking. I am wanting to reset quizzes when our learners get the question wrong. I know that I can determine how many a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Game Plan
Why is this property greyed out with only option being "When Complete"    
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Hauschildt
I don't see anyone asking this question, so I will. Roughly 80% of my current course that I am building will be best presented using Rise 360. However, the remaining p...
Articulate Engage over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
geetha s
Hi, I have a scene which has a 9 slides with videos which is recorded and edited in articulate but while publishing it shows 7 minutes after publishing it shows 4:38 b...
By Alyssa Gomez