Product Last Post Replies
Vaibhav Singh
Hi, I am facing an issue regarding the states of any text or image. Whenever I am editing some state of any text or image (for instance, I am pasting any image with ...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paige Pearn
I am trying to add background music to my intro slide and it will not play in preview mode. I have a video on the slide as well that plays just fine. When I open the a...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Stuart Gilbert
Does anyone know how to reset a d&d before you click submit? If the learner drags an item and accidently drops it on a different drop target than they meant to, I'...
By Stuart Gilbert
Rachel Cannon
For the past few days I've noticed that when I preview a slide in SL 360 by pressing "play" below the timeline, the playback will only go to my computer speakers, not ...
megan jonas
Hi,  Client reports that the course does not launch in Docebo LMS using IE 11. When they launch the course from Success Factors LMS in IE 11, it freezes and throws th...
By megan jonas
CK1 CK1
For whatever reason my Storyline 360 courses are crashing and are barely functional on iPad now.  There's supposedly a fix in the works that may or may not be availabl...
By Crystal Horn
Keith Lillico
I just upgraded to 360 and last week everything was great. Now all of a sudden when a publish a course the audio wont publish with it. I have tried publishing it to a ...
By Crystal Horn
Jon Merifield
I have a lesson with large audio clips (each being about 2 minutes long). I was just wondering if there was a way to give the user control of what part of the audio th...
By Lizzie Angell
Shneay Kazan
Hello heroes, I'm running into an issue with my SCORM packages properly communicating with my Moodle LMS and was hoping someone would have some insight. Context: I h...
By Alyssa Gomez
Heidi Atwood
I'm working on a course that will need to be translated into several languages. The course is designed so that the first screen will allow the user to select their pre...
By Knut Jackowski
Michael Anderson
I've assigned a button to change the value of my Storyline variable to "\sqrt" but when the value is set, it appears as "/sqrt". Please tell me there is a work around ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Oscar Gagliardi, Jr.
I am planning to develop an eLearning program that will run on an iPad offline using the Articulate Mobile Player. The program will have a quiz and I will like for th...
By Oscar Gagliardi, Jr.
Richard Ortega
Has anybody done this yet? I love both tools, but am hesitant to pull the trigger and purchase if they aren't compatible. If they're not, does anyone know of a cloud-b...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
Gina Persichini
I am using Storyline 2 in Windows 10. I'm using Storyline 2 as a demo (not yet purchased). I have set my computer DPI to 96 already. When I preview a slide or project...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Mortimer
I'm not sure if this has been reported or not; if so, I could not find it.  I am working in Presenter 360, using a file that another author had built in an older vers...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By Carol Mortimer
vijay kumar
We have developed the course in Storyline2,(Update 11: 1609.3020). In this course we have superscripts and linespaces. Those are working fine in Html output but not wo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dom C
Imagine my disappointment... downloaded Articulate 360 today just before lunch, opened a 57 slide Powerpoint already with timeline animations, into Storyline, hit prev...
By Leslie McKerchie
Arul Richardson
Hi Folks, I have observed a strange behavior  with my presenter 13 Quiz Maker. I tried to create a new quiz which includes MCQ's and HotSpot Questions. The MCQ's work...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ryan Thompson
Hello! I am working with a client which is driven by security. My team has developed content in Storyline which I now need to work offline on an iPad using AMP. The ...
By Ryan Thompson
Michael Mok
Hello everyone, As the topic asks, is this possible in Storyline?
By Michael Mok