Product Last Post Replies
Melissa Simon-Hartman
Hello, I have created a quiz with a required pass score of 80%. However, even if all of the questions are answered correctly it shows a score of 'fail, 77.7%' when it...
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Paul Brodsky
I'm a little confused by something.  On my base layer, I have a video playing that will play for the entire duration of the slide.  I then have other layers that I wan...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sharon Untz
I wish to export my rise course with the web only option. However, when I export the file to my computer, open the zip file, and click on the index.html to launch it, ...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Noel Perez
Greetings, I am trying to draw up a survey grid that will checkmark specific boxes within a row.  For example, if I click on checkbox 1, I would like the first 2 chec...
By Alyssa Gomez
Noel Perez
Hoping I can get some assistance with my project.  I'm trying to use checkboxes to checkmark a row of boxes according to a question.  Some rows may have more than one ...
By Wendy Farmer
Daniel Pringle
Hello, I recently developed s template for my peers to use that has an interaction in which the user must fill in the blank. It was brought to my attention after the ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Francis Duncan
Slides created in PowerPoint show hyperlinks functioning properly, but when published with articulate, the links act like text (with no "finger pointing", nor click ac...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Barbara Clements
Is there a way to create a hot link in the training slide that would access (open) a topic listed in the resources section of the final training component?
By Alyssa Gomez
Greg Ferguson
Hi, new to Articulate 360 and building a course and still unable to preview or publish; I've followed the previous advice of reboot and try again. Help!
By Crystal Horn
Clint Higgins
I am having issues with running Storyline 3 SCORM files on my iPhone.  I finally was able to get the published file to open on my iPhone through our LMS, however, I am...
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Nevin
Hi, I am trying to make my slides advance either with the regular next button or by allowing the user to press the space bar. This would make it more accessible for m...
By Ali Goulet
Michele Drielick
Hi! I'm very new to Articulate and I have a few questions with the slider feature. I'm wanting my slider to start in the middle (which I have that figured out). When y...
By Crystal Horn
Daniela Cruz
Buen día, Espero puedan ayudarme, trataré de explicar lo mejor posible mi problema. Estoy usando una pregunta para completar espacios, en la cual el usuario tendrá i...
By Alyssa Gomez
Keith Lillico
Has anyone found a solution to being able to see everyone on your teams review site with out sending out a bunch of links. My team works on project that has a bunch of...
Review 360 over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jace Smrcka
Is there a way to require learners to redo only the questions they got wrong on a quiz?
By Alyssa Gomez
Rose Adler
Can you have both Storyline 3 and Storyline 360 installed on the same machine?  Also, are project files interchangeable as long as you aren't using any 360-specific t...
By Crystal Horn
Jennifer Williams
I'm a new user and have a couple of questions that I'll post separately. Is there a "Preview from slide" option somewhere? I'm able to preview a single slide, a scene,...
By Alyssa Gomez
Corey Barr
Hi everyone, I've recently created a course module in Storyline 1. It previews fine in Storyline, but when I publish the file in either LMS or web version, it seems l...
By Crystal Horn
Siba Padhi
My mobile screen frequently goes off while watching my course in html5 output (SL 360). The course shows full screen but still goes off/locked after few seconds. How ...
By Crystal Horn
Daisy Camps
Hi all, I wondered if anyone else uses Skillsoft as their e Learning programme and how you upload the articulate stroyline 360 projects into skillsoft? I am pretty ne...
By Leslie McKerchie