Product Last Post Replies
Sidra Zaffar
I'm using Video Recording feature of StoryLine to develop SAP simulations. Video, View Mode, Try Mode, and Test Mode. When I run it for testing (published version), i...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carl Ernstrom
Hello, I am building a course with a superhero theme. I want to build in the idea that as they accomplish certain tasks, they get a token reward.  I would really like...
By Carl Ernstrom
Alison Coops
I am revising a module that was created in Storyline 2.  I'm working in Storyline 3.  I've reinserted the video because it wasn't working, but it's still not working. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel Grabow
Is there a way to make the text entry in a fill in the blank quiz slide accept only numbers and not other characters?
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Hoffman  EMS Consulting
Dear community, I have a scene in which the student must do multiple tasks to result in a final score that scene. Hopefully, if I get it all figured out, I will have ...
By Leslie McKerchie
David French
Another department of my company created a Player Template that is suggested for us as a company to use. I have SL2. I know that department has 360. It is alleged tha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joshua Gantz
Is there a way to view content on Master Slides in Story/Slide view?This would help when trying to do edits/publishing to be able and view content on a Master Slide in...
By Joshua Gantz
Ashley Kirstein
Hello, all: My client is running our SCORM 1.2 courses built in Storyline 360 on their Brainshark LMS. Random slides will stop and hang and users must close the cours...
By Alyssa Gomez
Butch Ruby
Hello all, I am building my first quiz on articulate 360, Things were going pretty well until I received the message while reviewing the quiz. "The slide target of thi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Rhodes
I'm using Storyline 3 and I prefer to record the audio while I'm also recording the video. I can't see how to then edit the audio separately? On the timeline, it only ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharmila Vijayann
Hi, We are a credit union- considering moving from Storyline 2 to Storyline 360. Will we be able to edit current Storyline products in 360? What would the transition ...
Joseph Nash
Hi all,   I am creating a quiz and would like the member of staff completing the quiz to have to press certain keys as an answer to a question.  For instance, "can ...
By Anna Liza Escondo
Jim  Bates
Can I publish quiz questions as a review with results for verification by SME's Not all the question is in text most give a  diagram and require analysis that get the...
Bill C
Hi, On several slides, the progress bar continues after the audio stops. I believe this may be confusing to learners as they will think more is to come. How can I ma...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Nix
I have a 4 language Storyline 2 project. All content is the same per language other than the language. I imported the three new languages into the English. Now only th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shane Brown
We are using Audition C6 to record audio for Articulate ’09.   At times we would like to import the raw audio files recorded in Audition into Articulate.  The problem...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Siugzda
I'm banging my head trying to figure out why a hotspot button is working fine in flash version, but not in html5 version. In html5 version, button activates layer, as...
Kristy Bergeron
We have a SCORM 2004 Storyline course posted to our LMS -- it's mostly just slides but we have a one-question quiz on the final slide that sets the status of the cours...
Stacie Carter
I am new to Articulate and I am creating my first video tutorial. Can you insert a title slide to show before the video begins, and, if so, how do you do that?   Tha...
Ellen Brodsky
I've been looking around everywhere and can't find the slide properties so I can set a slide to advance automatically. Or is this done another way now? Could someone p...
By Wendy Farmer