Product Last Post Replies
Yolanda Yo
I am new to SL3. In the Drop-Down list question type (Matching and Sequence), how can I setup a button which can allow users to clear answrs they have entered (before ...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By yolanda yo
Colleen Payne
We currently use Moodle for reporting on Articulate projects, but I'm hoping to look into other options. Can anyone let me know an LMS that is easy to use/offers good ...
By Mr C
laura bridge
I am creating a quiz where the learner interacts with hotspots. When the correct hotspot is clicked a new layer is displayed letting them know it is correct along with...
By Erin Flage
Pam Pappenheim
Hi, I was hoping I could create a quick, end of course evaluation using a Likert scale slide.  I wanted to ask 5 questions on the same slide and be able to print/save...
By Erin Flage
Rinnai America
I have seen several posts regarding this topic.  Is it still an issue with SL360?  I tried the "repair storyline" link provided in a previous post, but the link errore...
By Alyssa Gomez
jon burke
Hi Everyone, we build lots of courses using SL and starting on Rise too. A large number of users are now using mobile devices. I need to create larger buttons than the...
By Mike Torres
Russell Still
I have a need to play SL output in an iFrame. Using "Scale to fit browser window" works just fine as long as it's playing in Flash. This feature doesn't seem to work o...
By Alyssa Gomez
Carrie-Ann Falk
Hello, Our LMS requires a Finish button in order for quiz scores to properly update.  I am unable to determine how to do this in Storyline.  Is this possible?  If so, ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Catherine Austin
I am hoping someone can tell me what is going on with this. I have marked for the course to resume where the learner stopped if they get out of the course. I have neve...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Priscilla Williams
Hi Everyone! I am finally going to upgrade to Windows 10, I've seen a few discussions on the compatibility of Storyline 2 with Windows 10 but I wanted to see if anyon...
By Priscilla Williams
Jon Schneider
I've created a main slide with seven objects, which, when clicked, each branch to a new slide with a video and only a Prev button.  Also on the main slide, I've set a ...
By Jon Schneider
Elizabeth Rogers
I've read a lot on this forum about drag and drop but I haven't yet found the exact situation I'm in, so I'm hoping someone has an insight. I do not use the playbar...
By Alyssa Gomez
julie taylor
Once the module is complete, exported and zipped and added as a Resource>File-- what do you set as the main file? In the Articulate website, it says use the html fi...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By julie taylor
samantha hawkes
I will try to keep this simple! I have for example a contents page where I would like them not to be able to proceed further until they have completed the previous mod...
By Alyssa Gomez
Colin Daly
Hey you guys, So I discovered a cool effect in someone's file that they posted. I downloaded it and then tried to recreate the effect in my own file. Meaning, I copie...
By Michael Anderson
Ramashanker K
Hi, I am working on Storyline 2 project, it contains final assessment with question banks and the course is having more than 130 static and interactivity slides. I am...
By Alyssa Gomez
Pat Tretina
Hello All, I am having issues with the exit button disappearing after exporting a course from Articulate Presenter to our LMS (Taleo Learn). The exit button appears d...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By David Wernette-Harnden
Clotilde Roussot
Hi everyone, I'm using Storyline 360. In the "Resume on restart" option, I have selected "Prompt to resume". After publication, it works fine on my computer. But w...
By Alyssa Gomez
Pat Kyle
Can anyone tell me the best way to reveal a menu button only after the learner has completed the training? My training branches in the middle though, learners pick one...
Ell O
Hi there, I am building a course that has detailed buttons with images on them, which means I am using different PNG files for the states. It is the only way I can th...