Product Last Post Replies
Pamela Funes
Hi everybody! I created a freeform drag and drop interaction and I have the following issue. Currently, when I drop an object to its drop target, I have to click on w...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mathew Fidge
Hi, I have a story using a screen recording in view mode. When I publish this to html5, I get some browsers dimming the recording over some parts of the playback (Chr...
By Crystal Horn
Nicole D
Are captions read by screen readers without entering Alt Text? Is it better to use text boxes? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Rod Schmidt
Good morning, all! I am trying to find a method to use a custom player tab created in the Player Properties window to show and hide a layer. In the drop down for act...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
kathryn brown
Hi I have searched endlessly for a straight forward answer to this question...   Do you add Alt-text to text boxes and captions even though the text is on the screen...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sinchu Raj
HI Guys, Hope all are doing great,its like after a month am back to storyline  forum.i have a doubt , how to  navigate next back and all global buttons through Keyboar...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alain Dumais
Hi, (sorry for my english, I'm french) I created a lesson in SL1. I activated the fonction « Prompt to resume on presentation restart » because my students will can...
By Leslie McKerchie
T W
Is there a way to show a certain number of shapes on a quiz results slide that corresponds to the number of correct answers? For example, if there are 4 quiz questions...
By T W
Pauline Rooney
Hi there, I want to create an initial quiz to test learners knowledge and then a quiz at the end after they have went through all of the content.  Both quizzes need ...
By Leslie McKerchie
PBC Online Team
get these box colors when I publish my file. I have never gotten these errors before I did the Update 3. What is the solution for this?
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Field
I am hoping that someone may help me. I am trying to finish off a lesson for risk assessment and i am looking for an activity where learners view an image of a working...
By Leslie McKerchie
Naamon Whiteman
Hi Heros I'm seeking some assistance / advice. In Articulate 360 I have found a way to convert my slides to mp4. Post the screen recordings, I've choose to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Caesar Aycocho
Hi, Im using a bluetooth apple keyboard (not full size) in Windows 10 with SL2. The delete key does not work. Is there a combination of keys that I need to press to ...
Rebecca Carter
Hi, I am currently building an assessment for the end of one of my courses and one of the questions requires a free text box where the user can type in their ans...
By Rebecca Carter
Tom Hadley
call out removal
Tom Hadley
Export to Powerpoint
Tom Hadley
powerpoint to storyline edit after publish
Review 360 over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Amber Brown
I have created my first course using Rise. I've uploaded my course using Scorm 1.2 and completion of Pass/ Incomplete. I've uploaded my course to CUNA CPD and properly...
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Sally Milford
Hey there - I have built a slider interaction page which currently allows 1 attempt and shows either correct / incorrect feedback. What I'd like is on the first incor...
By Sally Milford