Product Last Post Replies
Lisa van der Westhuizen
Hi everyone, I've a tricky issue that I just can't get a work-around for.  I have a nested lightbox slide, but in order to return to the initial lightbox slide I need...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matt Mayer
I cannot seem to find where I can add or have page numbers to display within the slides themselves.  Some presentations we do not display the "menu tab', thus we will ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Bailey
Hello, I am trying to recreate the animation as per the boxes in this example http://pepperstreet.co.uk/remap-staging/capabilities/ I have got so far and then am stuc...
By Sarah Bailey
Brittany Waltmire
I am setting up a project that has a quiz at the end. Students need to get a 70% or higher to pass and complete the session followed by the quiz.  I have tracking set ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Susan  Parnell
Hello, I'm building a presentation style series of slides with text/images appearing in Storyline with voiceover. Trying to work out the best approach for the setting...
By Susan Parnell
ELizabeth Saliba
I've embedded as a web object a YouTube video I created. But once published, I can't figure out a way to allow the viewer to expand the screen using the bottom right h...
By Alyssa Gomez
Brian McCann
Hi. I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple, but I'm struggling to get back to the base layer tabs interactions using the SL2 template. I'm trying to put a button on...
By Alyssa Gomez
Laurel Malialis
Does anyone know of any companies who sell elearning courses already developed which you could purchase, tweak as needed in Articulate and then upload into your own LM...
By Mark Schwartz
Jane Jordan
I have created a piece in rise and distributed the link to some areas of our business. As this is sitting on your server is there any way I can track how many hits it ...
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Jane Jordan
Zio Fonta
Anyone can provide a list of supported functions/ parameters to be used with lmsAPI? we are doing infinite tests trying to pass variables to Moodle without results, an...
By Lucio P
Lut Lynen
Dear all, I would like to know whether there is a way to change from process to text or vice versa without having to delete and copy paste the content in a new lesson.
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Lut Lynen
Warrin Richins
Simply put- I want people to be able to share their quiz results on facebook. I have seen several old threads as well as a suggestion to request this feature 4 years ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tracy Brown
Hello, my name is Tracy and I am new to Quizmaker 360.  I was wondering is there a way in Quizmaker to highlight correct answer in a paragraph?
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eva Herreros
Hi all,  I built a very simple interaction with a slider but when I test the scene, the pictures are not showing even though I can see them fine when I look at the la...
By Emily Ruby
Bobby Jourdan
Hi there, I have read this great post about the LMS debugging. I was wondering if there is a resource where one could read more about the different data that is out w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andy Smith
Can anyone help with this? I'm working on a project where I need to have multiple responses on the same slide. I can do that (just about thanks to people on here) usi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Manford
How can I add a time that displays in my project - alerting the user to  how long the module is?
By Alyssa Gomez
Kristal Conner
I searched many posts here and after absorbing a LOT of info, I finally figured out object states/triggers/variables in a way that makes sense to me. Sometimes it's di...
By Alyssa Gomez
Kim Lowe
Hello, I am new to Storyline and have been asked to build a page in MadCap Flare that links to a specific layer on a base slide in Storyline. Is that possible? I need...
By Alyssa Gomez
Andrew Lian
Hello everyone I am trying to create a drag and drop matching quiz where correct choices and wrong choices are identified immediately after ALL choices have been made...
By Leslie McKerchie