Product Last Post Replies
K L
In Engage '09 there was an option to "Continue to Next Slide" in presenter.  I had many FAQ Interactions set up as a Review prior to the Quiz and had to take them out ...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Niki Bray
I am using Quizmaker to create a survey so there are no correct answers although I do want a response to every question of the survey. Thank you for your help!
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Shanti Coimbatore
Hi! I've created a 60 slide course with audio and interactions. Whenever I try to preview it, the program freezes. Same problem with publishing as well. When I publish...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
shannon crouch
Hi everyone,                          I have a a random 'invalid answer' pop that is appearing in a few of my question slides (see attached image) and can't figure ou...
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Fimian
Hi all, Just finished a simple bar chart, but thought I'd share it to save someone an hour... Michael
Anne .
Hello I have a base layer slide with audio and a layer with different audio. I want the learner to click on the image (button) on the base layer slide to listen to t...
By Walt Hamilton
Gordon UBS Lam
I have an mp4 on the server that hosts my website and I wanted to insert that into a storyline project that will be hosted elsewhere (articulate online actually).  For...
By Leslie McKerchie
Luke ODonnell
I have an image ( an animated gif ) that I want to change its state to normal when the user mouses over a shape on screen. It is then expected to return to its initial...
By Crystal Horn
Billy Lochrie
Hi Team, We have a group of LMS users who can only hear audio via SWF however they can watch MP4 screencasts and don't benefit from audible mouse clicks, etc.  That i...
By Leslie McKerchie
roger vaughan
Wheni create a rise elarning subject and share it with a password with coleaugues . what happens when i edit the document and sahre it again is the link the same? i.e ...
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
Maree Jackson
I have read past posts but they don't seem to be the solution to my problem. I have a course that consists of several scenes, those scenes also contain quiz questions ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Bethany Weimer
A learner was having trouble submitting a quiz question in our course. I went it to see what was happening and every time an area outside the hotspots is clicked, a sp...
By Alyssa Gomez
Jim Powell
I have been working for days trying to update a presenter file with some new information but it keep crashing on publishing.  So after a day of messing around with it ...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
sahil chowdhary
 If I add an image to a lesson by choosing from the blocks, can I add a click to reveal button to it?
By sahil chowdhary
Leandro Tramontina
Hello, I'm need to create dynamic watermarks in storyline and I can't seen to find a solution. Here is how it should work. Loading the StudentID from the scorm pack...
By Leandro Tramontina
Stephanie Rideout
I'm having an issue with the visited state on my project (Storyline 1). I have it set up so that a user starts at the "agenda" page and selects either content or revie...
By Brian Allen
Phil Mayor
I love Rise and its Responsive content.  I can see so many opportunity to use this with clients. How do you plan on using rise?
By Michael Fimian
mark mabuna
Hi guys, I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me figure this out. I have a had a quick look at Rise and it looks like it is pretty much something that ac...
By DANIEL GIMNESS
Anthony Goss
Hi!  I am creating a series of courses using Rise which contain 100 practice exercises for singers. Each practice exercise is lesson, and there are 100 exercises per c...
By Anthony Goss
Michael Fimian
Hi all, Happy Thanksgiving! Been paying with Rise this morning;  in an attempt to link to an online video (YouTube and Vimeo), I'm only seeing a file upload function,...
By Michael Fimian