Product Last Post Replies
Conrad Hercberg
Hi, I am currently trying to create something which will track when the learners have visited a page. I have done this using a variable called 'Progress', once a learn...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
By Wendy Farmer
Rachna Ghiya
This is my scenerio: Q : Choose the combination that will change the text to BOLD in MS Word Options: Ctrl shift B alt   Right combination is Ctrl + B At righ...
By Wendy Farmer
Chris Pim
Hi, I have a very large video (over 6Gb) that I want to use and have a number of questions about it's use...   1. Am I better downsizing it before use? 2. I want t...
By Walt Hamilton
Sylvia Wright
I have a course created with SL2.  The first page has an audio file that starts automatically (and I want that).  I want the user to be able to pause the audio and sta...
By Sylvia Wright
Phoebe Lu
Hello, Is it possible to scale a picture to make it bigger or smaller in a marker? It turned out that after I inserted a picture, I cannot adjust the picture to make...
By Wendy Farmer
Michael Fimian
Hi All, Has anyone had any experience using Briefboard? Overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=20&v=lQm_B7e4dQE Tool: https://briefboard.co/ Any feedback wo...
By jane not a pain
Tamra Schnyder
I saw the random number generator that Lance did before but i would like to create one with words. They should be able to click on something which gives them a word or...
By Tamra Schnyder
Susan Jones
I am trying to update a course from using flash so that it is ipad friendly and using swiffy to create html5 versions of my animations. They are inserting fine into st...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lindsey Brockish
I'd like to change the green (for correct) and red (for incorrect) bars that show up on the bottom of the question review slides. The default colors clash with the oth...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Gilbert
Hello I'm using Articulate Studio '13. When I add a QuizMaker quiz to the PowerPoint I'm going to publish using Presenter, the question stem text from the one-questio...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mary Ellen Woods
Hi, I'm a new user of Storyline. I have questions about the Web Objects. I have my web objects set to display in the slide and to load the web object automatically. Al...
By Leslie McKerchie
Grant Bathe
Hey all! I'm having an issue importing a video into a new course I'm building. It's an MP4 video running about 28.2 MB in size. Everytime I try to import it under Ins...
Robby Vega
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this. I have text in a scroll bar, and I can only scroll using the mouse's scroll wheel. Using the up and down ar...
Rachel Cannon
Hi everyone, Has anyone had trouble with scroll panel bars not working in the HTML5 versions of courses? The bar can't be moved up or down (it nudges very slightly, b...
By Dan Epstein
Rebecca Patton
Hi - I'm new to Articulate. I've figured out how to lock navigation but I want to know is there a way to lock the navigation until all slides are viewed? I'm building ...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
Eric Favata
Not sure if this is even possible - hoping for some insight on this: I have a course that will branch into 6 sections. Learner will choose their department and the co...
By Dave Cox
Lauren Andrews
Hi all, I am editing the colours of the player and for the glossary. The selected item text of the glossary however, will not change colours! Is this a bug?
By Leslie McKerchie
Joshua Schlabach
Hello All,  I was wondering if there was anyone out there that might be able to help. I have a quiz that is only 4 questions long and set up in multiple choice format...
By Joshua Schlabach
Tom Litzinger
I've recorded an application into a scene as 'try me' slides, but when you click on a hot spot to go to the next slide, the caption box doesn't go away.  Can't find a ...