Product Last Post Replies
L. Cree
Once published, each slide takes (yawn) a long time to play through. I've tried to shorten it by changing the ppt animation basic adjustments, but this isn't enough. C...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Ritter
I wanted to share a solution to a problem I ran into recently while working on a Storyline 2 course. The course had a series of quizzes. Each one had an introduction s...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Jennifer Ritter
Tiffany Shogren
Last week I downloaded and installed the Update 10 for Storyline 2. Now my Storyline Icons are replaced with the attached. Can someone tell me if I did something wrong? 
By Crystal Horn
Mat Beecher
I just received this heart-wrenching email from Dropbox.  We’re writing to let you know that we’ll be discontinuing the ability to render HTML content in-browser via ...
By Crystal Horn
Amit Pilavare
How do I change the default value of the Results.ScorePercent variable? I need to change the value of Result.ScorePercent to30%, if it is less than or equal to 30%. ...
By Phil Mayor
Magdalena  Mos
Hi All, I would like to build a drag and drop tool that would imitate a whiteboard with post-its. Essentially it would be a feedback board where the participants coul...
By Magdalena Mos
Austin McKenzie
Hi I am trying to create and interactive bar chart with a slider control. I want the bar chart to animate as a user moves the slider to various points. So here is m...
By Austin McKenzie
Janine Whitling
I've looked through the forums and can't see any discussions. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to insert references in Storyline? The only way i can see it workin...
By Wendy Farmer
Sabrina Ely
My SME has requested the "next" button, has a tone or click associated with it when they click it. I know this is possible by adding an audio file to every slide and t...
By Sheena Baksh
Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Executive Summary If you are using an ASUS computer/laptop and can't get Replay to work, there is a solution. What I Learned Today I learned something new today regad...
Articulate Replay over 7 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Jeselle Favor
Hi all! I recently updated my AS2 with the 10th update. Everything is working fine, but I noticed that my desktop and folder AS2 icons are replaced with generic paper ...
By Jeselle Favor
Cary  Prosser
Hello, all  – I occasionally publish my Storyline files as I am working on to look at them, since the Published version sometimes has slight differences from the Prev...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel H
I am having an issue with Storyline 2. When I have hidden an object and then go to click the "show" eye button, the object jumps a little bit ahead of the original pla...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Ross
Does anyone know of a collaborative tool on the market that would support Storilyne 2? Looking for recommendations.   Pat
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Stephanie Vobornik
Hello all. I have a course where we ask participants to enter their first name, last name, student id and email address into text variables within the cours...
Chad Dranchuk
I'm trying to import a PPT into storyline. However when I do a get a message that tells me that there are some files missing. I start with six slides, crash, five slid...
Gayle Myers
Hello Articlulate community, I need help creating a "try again" button to allow a user to play the game again whether the answer is incorrect or correct. I am using ...
By Gayle Myers
Yuliana Rodriguez
What could be the reason is not showing the correct answers when review test and a score?
By Wendy Farmer
Thu Nguyen
Hi. I need to draw a 3D version of a molecule in Storyline. How can I draw a ball shape? Thanks for your help.
By Leslie McKerchie
Sean Aikins
**Edit: This may be a Box.com-related issue. I'll update the details below** Hello everyone,  This a tricky problem to explain so don't hesitate to ask questions in ...
By Leslie McKerchie