Product Last Post Replies
Ravindra Gardi
When I click on Preview, its not working...please suggest on same. Has anybody faced same issue in articulate storyline 2 update 7?  
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ravindra Gardi
Ian Cull
I have a Presenter file with locked navigation.  At the end, students take a quiz.  I want those that fail, to get a 2nd chance.  If failing it a second time, they go ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Ian Cull
Eszter Kalman
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has been able to figure out how to stop students progressing past a particular slide until they have spent 'x' amount of time on the qui...
By Walt Hamilton
Etienne du Jardin
Hi, When I launch Storyline, I first see "initializing commands" then "adding views". Since a few days it hasn't been possible to go further than "adding views" ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sebastian Boja
Hi everybody! I made one assessment with two questions and I need to show in a text box if the question was answered or not. Any idea? Thanks.  
By Christie Pollick
Daniel LaCivita
Greetings all, can someone tell me how I can have two players on one program. I stole a slide from another program and the player I select has no effect on this slide ...
By Daniel LaCivita
Matthew Brady
Hello, all: I'm inquiring how to extract a PowerPoint document from an Articulate zip file.  My next step is to edit the content of that PowerPoint and re-publish it....
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Darin Fennell
I am a Storyline newbie and need a little explanation of what the difference is between a base layer and a slide layer. Coming from the world of Adobe, layers are just...
By Darin Fennell
Marie Acree
I am working 13 articulate version and the hyperlink on an shape isn't working properly on the published file. I am asking the link to go to the quiz located at the en...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Marie Acree
Coniqua  Abdul-Malik
I have a matching drag and drop with five items. I would like for the learner to have 2 attempts before revealing the answer slide. Is there a way to indicate correct/...
By Coniqua Abdul-Malik
Nicky  Kaminer
Hey Everyone, I'm a fresh out of college, young, new to elearning designer.  I have a job with a very established school who has decided to create elearning courses a...
By Christie Pollick
joe smith
Hi Folks, I have lots of quizzes that I've created in Quizmaker '09 and now I want to develop an Answer Key for all of my quizzes.  Is there an easy way to find the a...
By Adam Hain
Navneet Kumar
I need your help . Actually I am launching the storyline package from our LMS application after uploading it. I am doing as follows. Step 1) I am uploading the packa...
By Christie Pollick
Geralyn Richards
I thought I'd share an issue that I've experienced when using an SL1 file to update a CBT in SL2. After Storyline updates the SL1 file to an SL2 file I have noticed th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jackson Hamner
Hi all, So a user is having trouble with one of my courses. When they attempt to load a lightbox containing a webobject the lightbox shows just a grey box. The lightb...
By Jackson Hamner
Kate Hoegenauer
Hi there! I'm building a software course and in the assessment, I have a series of hotspot questions, where the user has to identify the areas of the screen to click ...
By Christie Pollick
Adam Hain
I have had this question come up a few times so I wanted check if this is possible.  Since we can only choose one results slide to report to the LMS, is there any way ...
By Adam Hain
C. L. Norman
I was trying to resize three grouped text boxes, and the preview window began behaving oddly.  It first caused all objects to disappear from the preview, leaving behin...
Keith Pesce
Anyone have any issues with Storyline 2 quizzes launched through SumTotal LMS allowing the learner unlimited retakes even though a retake restriction has been set in t...
Jo Hanley
I am new to this forum, and to using Storyline 2, so I hope you can help - apologies if this is a daft question!  My Storyline 2 file not saving due to 'insufficient m...
By Christie Pollick