Product Last Post Replies
Gail Bell
I wonder if anyone has any advice. I have a base layer with audio. Users click an object on the base to go to Layer 1, and then click a button to return to...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Robertson
Can anyone give me the exact code to embed a video (any video) from you tube?  I've just done the course and it was easy but I keep getting a message saying 'an error ...
By Christie Pollick
Allison Moreland
Is it possible to remove the hover functionality from QM questions? My client wants to call attention to the buttons using orange, but as you can see in the image belo...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Angeline Kelly
Hi Storyline experts, We have to run a Storyline module on a system that would require us to call LMSFinish on the last slide. We can't use the standard "Exit course"...
By Christie Pollick
Paul Williams
Hi all, I've got two questions about story view and scenes, and wondered if anyone here may have the answers to them.. Firstly, I've got a lesson that consists of a ...
By Christie Pollick
Dipak Narkar
Hello, I observe that 'player folder' is missing in the published folder in Articulate Presenter '09. Earlier I published it successfully. The Power Point version is ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Erez Goren
Hello, As part of our course, we have some slides that house a screencast. During said screencast, a marker will appear at a certain point (2-3 per video), and when t...
By Christie Pollick
Ken Weatherford
Hello everyone.  I downloaded Storyline 2 trial and the training videos don't work.  Anyone know where I can get a solution.   Thanks!
Chris McAllister
I would like to see a print out similar to a print out of a power point slide deck of my storyline? Any plans for this? Any one have any ideas?
clarisse neytiri
Bonjour,  Je n'arrive pas à installer la version gratuite 30 jours. J'ai un message d'échec d'installation 80070642 et je ne sais pas ce que cela signifie. Est ce qu...
By Nicole Legault
Jessica Littlejohn
Hi - I am building a course and I have a few question slides.  The feedback on the answer slide is a little lengthy and it doesn't seem like I can adjust the size of ...
By Jessica Littlejohn
Philip Varghese
I am using the JavaScript found on these forums to get the date. When I run the published output on my PC, it does not show the date. However when I run the same pub...
By Christie Pollick
Ray Mooney
I have a published course using a "restricted" menu flow in LMS (SCORM 2004) and you must press the next-button 3-4 times for a slide to advance. If I change the cours...
By Christie Pollick
vivek sinha
Hi there, I am creating a e-learning module for the first time with articulate storyline 2. I have some queries that are stopping me from completing my module. They a...
By Wendy Farmer
Tom Lacey-Johnson
HI, I am making a bespoke drag and drop and need a way to show my  layer for incomplete question. What I have is an image that I want to have users label and I have u...
By dorry baim
Melissa Lucas
I am creating my first e-learning project for the company I work for as their in-house graphic designer. The project about safe digging best practices. I am only on th...
By dorry baim
Sharon Liu
Hi everyone, I ran into two issues that I couldn't figure out how to resolve...please help! 1. Regarding the Resources tab: I unchecked the Resources option in Playe...
By Wendy Farmer
Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Back in my early Flash days, when I was just learning Actionscript 1(AS1), I couldn't figure out how to generate a random number with AS1. So I came up with this idea ...
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Mohammad  Hassam
Hi there, AS2 become one of the most usuable tool these days.It has given me a chance to dig the tool a little more. While using AS2, there is an error I got after re...
By Mohammad Hassam
Cheryl Hoover
Hi! I wonder if someone can point me in the right direction here. I have a menu with buttons and added a checkmark on the visited state. I don't have any triggers set...
By Cheryl Hoover