Product Last Post Replies
Philip Pappas
I am able to successfully report exam results from Articulate Storyline 2 to my LMS, but when viewing the Exam "Questions Report", the questions names are listed as "S...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Miriam R
I'm responsible for curating the Storyline template used by my team. I've had to make a few changes to it recently, and I saved a new version of the .storytemplate fil...
By Christie Pollick
Elizabeth Blakemore
Hi, I am completely new to Articulate.  I have created an open mouth and a new state called close mouth (so the mouth opens and closes).  There are various foods dott...
By Tonja Gamble
Eric MacLeod
Hello Community, My team is working on a course that allows the learner grab from a list of 200 words and choose 20 personal values they identify with. The course all...
By Jan Vilbrandt
Brian McCarthy
A peer of mine is looking for a way to run Articulate courses offline. Content is housed on an LMS/CMS, but they need to be able to distribute the content for offline ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Abhishek Mishra
Ted Hildebrandt
Just a quick question.  I've got a lot of my videos in Flash video f4v and I was wondering if I will be able to import those into Storyline.  I assume that if I have ...
By Fannie Parker
David Jones123
I am working my way though adding Entrance and Exit Animations on layers. I have found a way to have an exit animation on a specific layer begin based on a trigger, b...
Angi Lewis
Cheers, Is there anyway I can allow notes for all course slides to be turned on (show notes for every slide) with one click? Or does this necessitate adding the note...
Terry Kull
Im a Newbie, help me out please. Know enough to be dangerous, but this one has me baffled. Putting a video on a slide for Fire Extinguisher learning, but dont want the...
By Terry Kull
Ellis Stone
Hello all! We are looking to develop new training courses in the hospitality industry for a client in Mexico. In order to communicate with the client we would like to ...
By Ed Arriaga
Davine Faulks-Brayboy
Anyone have a recommendation for a really great recording headset with mic? Thanks for any suggestions!
By Davine Faulks-Brayboy
Julie Riplinger
I have a customer that has asked for their published file using SCORM 2.1. (I attached an image of my settings.)  The bookmarking feature works when the course is run ...
Andrea Oyarzabal
Hi, all!   I was wondering if there's a way to get rid of the checkered flags in the scorm player at the end of a Presenter course.
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nadia Morin
Hi, I want my questions reset when users restart or resume the course. Is it possible? Thanks
Sashnee Pitt
Hi, Please can you advise me on how to remove the sidebar from story line two. 
By Christie Pollick
Michael Puckett
When using an LMS can you collect data as to which questions were wrong? Can you do this with a pre-test/post-test scenario so a determination can be made as to the ef...
Nicola Scott
Hi, My client has asked me for a list of the quiz questions to review. Can i export the questions to a word file to send?
Andrew Probert
Sio I copied and pasted the javascript code from the Articulate Support page var randomnumber = Math.floor((Math.random()*10)+1); var player = GetPlayer(); player.SetV...
Kaitlyn Scott
Hello, I am trying to install Storyline2 trial version and it stops at this spot.  I have been waiting for over 20 min and the installation bar has not moved.   I am...
By Christie Pollick
Adrienne McDowell
Hi everyone, I'm building a course that branches a user to different scenes based on the location they select at the beginning of the course. One of the interactions ...
By Christie Pollick