Product Last Post Replies
Dennis Hall
Are you curious about TIN CAN Manager? Would you like to try it for 30 days? If your interested in trying the lightest weight, independent and easiest to use WordPre...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Michelle Evans
Good Afternoon, I am having an issue with my Quiz in Articulate Storyline 1. I have built several quizzes. My quiz response is not displaying after the question has b...
By Christie Pollick
Rita Rogers
I have lost access to a file that I've been working on for over a month.  I have a partial backup file but not the full version of the project.   I get a message that ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Debra Peralman
I have been playing around with Storyline 2 and trying to embed video from YouTube.  I get the embed code from YouTube and past it into the Insert Video from Website b...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jens Wisén
Hi, I got a big problem whith right click-action in a screenrecording-Ecourse. No matter what I do, I can´t get it working. I´ve tried to change hotspot or shape. It´...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kaitlin Keppler
All, I need help with a drop down menu interaction I've been working on. I have everything on the menu working correctly except for one part. I cannot get the menu to ...
By Kaitlin Keppler
Cathy Buckley
Our company is new to Storyline and e-learning. We have an in-house copy editor who reviews all courses for grammar, punctuation, and corporate style. He doesn't use S...
By Christie Pollick
Jessica Grembecki
Hi there, I am having difficulty getting the simulations I have created, to be output with the captions that I have included. To output the sims as MP4 I have been: &...
By Leslie McKerchie
Harri S
Hi Guys I have received a question from our IT department about audio and video encoding within our eLearning modules (SL2). I'm not entirely sure I understand the qu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Benthack
Good morning, currently I have installed the trial of storyline 2 and a normal verison of Storyline 1. It is possible to down save a story for Storyline 1?   Thank you!
By Leslie McKerchie
jayanta adhikari
I am creating a module to explain one business intelligence tool to my associate. For this purpose, I have  created a home map, from where user can select and move to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Nauman
I've created a drag and drop freeform quiz question for which I've assigned two attempts. When testing I find that the 'try again' feedback is available, but the slide...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alexandr Profile
Hello! I have two similar problems. I have button1, by clicking on this button? the layer1 which must be opened, and again when you click on button1, layer1 must clos...
By Christie Pollick
Jim  Bates
I have a number of inserted software capture demos provided by client captured and rendered with Camtasia as MP4s Size of playback was an issue so I provided link to ...
Brian Gil
If you've upgraded to Windows 10 you may see a UI_AdminRequiredNotice error message when you launch the Studio apps. Don't worry; this is easy to resolve for the Studi...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
mopah Emma
Am kind of new to articulate, need your help guys. pls how can i allow ma user input any answer of its choice to a questions using the interactive quiz slide. i aske...
Dwight  Porter
Greetings,  I am working on a safety video project where the user watches the video and clicks the office safety hazards when they appear. The client is requesting to...
Cynthia Tait
Hi hivemind marvels, I am working on creating a large and complex site where the users will need to be able to leave the storyline artefact and then return at some la...
Stevie V
Hi, all. Need some advice for a fix. I passed off a source file to another developer also on Storyline 2 Update 6 (both PCs using Win7 64-bit). I do NOT get this erro...
Sagar Thorat
Hello, I want to add trigger for jump to end of the slide, is there any trigger or java script for the same. Please help me to solve this. Thanks
By Sagar Thorat