Product Last Post Replies
ophelie deroubaix
  I am currently working on a project.  The project contains several links to other projects (which were published in html5 . ) As I encounter problems LORs registrat...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anita Pulley
Please advise on how to fix these problems.  1) I have put my own NEXT button triggers throughout my story and have chosen not to show NEXT on the player.  When the P...
By Leslie McKerchie
Charlotte Iwanejko
Has anyone had experience of their bookmarking playing up? I have inherited a course from my predecessor which is a 117 slide storyline course, with multiple numbered...
By Charlotte Iwanejko
Athea Lebert
I am new to Storyline and having some difficulties with the triggers.  I have built the slides and added the triggers, but nothing is happening!  Not sure what I am do...
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Benson
I want to use markers that when clicked open up a lightbox. However I can't seem to disable the text box pop-up that appears as default with a marker. Is there a way o...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kirk Beckstein
I  am creating a quiz where the learner must pick two answers to be correct.  If the learner thinks only one answer is correct, clicking the  submit button tells the l...
By Leslie McKerchie
yan rongmao
Is it because I have released the Chinese?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ben Sambrook
Hi, I'm new to Storyline 2 and have a question. Is it possible to make audio interactive so the user needs to click at a certain point. For example, I'd like to add a ...
Warwick Holder
Hi All Starting a new team to develop OLT for learners, I may be able to go with Storyline 2 as the authoring Tool, but notice that the endorsement from Articulate fo...
Suresh Kumar
Hi,  I am suresh kumar i want to create the excel data dashboard for articulate storyline if it is possible for this software please if it is possible let me know.  ...
By Suresh Kumar
Kendra Barker
From what I've read SL 2 is 508 compliant. However, is there a way to check that without have a JAWS reader? Also, what about quizzes? I have been ad...
By Kendra Barker
Emily Chorley
Morning guys, I'm publishing a number of courses to be used in an LMS but since publishing there seems to be problem after problem! I'm testing the courses through m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christy Peterson
Hello! Has anyone had issues with a button / trigger working on a slide the first time but if the learner returns to that slide later via the menu, the trigger no long...
By Leslie McKerchie
david mckisick
Hello Storyliners! In my course I am using two zoom regions to create a panning effect. However, after developing the rest of the course I went back to make some modif...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lou Chavez
Does anyone know why the program does not repopulate the layers or next button when clicking on the previous button? I have the slide set to: disable the next button ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dennis Hall
I've released a new TIN CAN Manager WordPress plugin for Storyline2 courses.   This plugin can be used with my subscription based LRS, or you can use it with your ow...
Daniela Slater
Does anyone have a template of a flow chart which requires the user to take steps and make a decision to go one way or the other and show the result of their action.  ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniela Slater
Does anyone have a template of a flow chart which requires the user to take steps and make a decision to go one way or the other and show the result of their action.  ...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Stallcup
I have upgraded to Windows 10 and now the slide preview and publish are not working. There were no problems until the upgrade. I have checked previous slides that were...
Amy Williams
Hi there, I'm trying to use Markers in one of my courses.  I want there to be a Hover State to the Marker that shows what the drop down menu would look like.  No matt...