Product Last Post Replies
Dan Goodman
I have a course that is erroneously passing two "passed" statements to the LRS, which is causing problems with tracking in our system.  I've confirmed the same behavio...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Erich Renken
Just wanted to share one of my entries into the Guru contest that I'm proud of. My blackjack course demonstrates an embedded discussion thread within Storyline and wri...
By Christie Pollick
Christy J
I am having an issue with my shapes changing to a darker color when hovering over them when using the "drag over" trigger in Storyline 1. Is there a way to change the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
njeanne Lapointe
I am attempting to build a themed program around a "journey" or "tour" of an organization.  No quizzing involved, but would like interaction with the learner. Any cre...
By Christie Pollick
Monica Cacilhas
Hi all, I have a question slide, where the user needs to select the answer by dragging a slider to the correct percentage. I need to have 2 variables display values o...
jayanta adhikari
Hi, I am creating a particular type of Zoom interaction. As I am not able to control the ZOOM Region using any variable, I have put the ZOOM option at 500 seconds of m...
By Walt Hamilton
Daniel Nyakana
Hi, I have an lms and the articule storyline file within an Iframe, I need to target a link to the parent window not the iframe as it is opening now. Html target link...
Andrew Swanson
Hello, My project is rather complicated and I think Storyline is the best program to use in order to achieve the desired learning goals. In theory, the interaction w...
By Leslie McKerchie
tracy tan
Hi I am Tracy,  a beginner of Storyline 2 ...I have customized the existing templates and save them as my own templates. However, I found some of the pictures are out ...
Subin V S
Hi, I have created an articulate storyline. It accepts some data from user and stores in variables. There is an option to download a PDF containing this data, on butto...
By Leslie McKerchie
Margaret McCann
Hi I have updated a Storyline 1 module to Storyline 2 and need to add Try Again Boxes and also 3 attempts at questions instead of 1.  I have this working in other upd...
Jennifer Zohar
I have a 16:9 Powerpoint Presentation I am moving over into Storyline 2. All is well until I try to also add a 4:3 Engage '13 presentation onto one of the slides. In ...
By Christie Pollick
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi. I wonder why some of my data entry boxes show the "%" sign I added in the text box when I created the data entry box, and why some others just show a "0" when I p...
By Christie Pollick
Amy G.
I have built 17 software courses with both Try and Test modes, and in most cases, after clicking the correct item, the caption pointing to the item lingers after the s...
Michael Fimian
Hi all... Just came across an error message that I'd never heard of before...  Was doing a simple save of an SL2 file.  Doesn't matter whether I edit or not.  I can o...
By Christie Pollick
Mark Bennett
Hi guys, We're currently on the hunt for some more full time e-learning developers/designers to join our fantastic UK based creative team building courses for some of...
By Mark Bennett
Bo Toennesen
Hi All Is that possible to do that? Here is some triggers I talk about:
By Christie Pollick
Venkata Ramana
Hi i have build 4 different courses(each course 40mb) using storyline, then published and uploaded to my client's android tablet. client has reviewed and sent changes...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph Flanagan
Hi, I'm not sure if this is well-known or not. I published a quiz with Quizmaker, and I want the Question List to be hidden, so I unchecked the appropriate box. When ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mikhail Mumlev
Hello everybody,  I have used Articulate Online for one year and all this year I’ve had a problem with results recording at the AO system. When a user had finished a ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Mikhail Mumlev