Product Last Post Replies
Dinesh Kumar
How to navigate to "goodbye.html" (in LMS folder) after completing quiz? Currently the action is after completing quiz the course is closing the browser window. Other ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Gardenour
Is there a way to place the graphic on one screen and the timelines on the other screen?  
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
Soren J Birch
I have a scene with a cycled sound and animation that seems to stop when I jump to the slide from a Incorrect layer. I have a drag and drop scenario where the user ca...
michael thompson
Hello. Has anybody any experience of publishing an Articulate Presenter presentation to Moodle using the tincanlauncher module created by Andrew Downes?  Apparently it...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Subu Mv
We are developing a lesson on Storyline 2 which has external audio which plays fine the first time in both the Storyline file and the published file. But when clicked ...
Iain Culkin
Hello. Can anyone tell me why I can't export a translation file from the attached piece of e-Learning? Using Storyline 2. Latest update etc, etc.
By Christie Pollick
Bastien Médard
Hello, I know this has been addressed several times, but I couldn't find my answer in the existing discussions. I am running Mac OS 10.10 with Windows 8 on Parallel ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Deena Hoyle
Hi there! I am new to developing training in Articulate Story Line 2.  I am needing to create a graded drag and drop Q. There are 2 drop targets and 6 options/drop ...
Lee Walters
Is there some documentation on publishing an Articulate Storyline to Moodle using the Tincanlauncher module created by Andrew Downes? Apparently it works OK wih Storyl...
By Christie Pollick
Stephanie B
I've created a project (local drive) using Presenter with several Engage Image Zoom interaction slides. I've added a "background music" playlist that is supposed to pl...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Avalyn Kasahara
Hi,  I'm trying to trim a .MOV video in Storyline 2 using the start and end markers. All seems to be going well until I try and save the file where I get the 'This vi...
Deb Stefanac
Hi After the user has used the "help" tab in my course and I want them to go back to where they are up to in the course, not back to the home page or exit out of the ...
By Christie Pollick
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
Hi There, I'm trying to change up the space justification in my Text Entry boxes, which in Slide View, I can change to "Middle," but then in Player View, it's still s...
Tess Curnow
I create content that needs to be viewed in both HTML and HTML5, as we have users on PCs and iPads. A problem has cropped up in Storyline 2, only in the notes panel, w...
Luc Thibault
Hello, I have published my first content on CD. When I launch my production with the Articulate player (double clicking on the *exe file) the window is way too big an...
By Christie Pollick
Sindy Chettiath
When I build a hotspot question is there a way for me to enlarge the hotspot icon that displays for the learner? Can I customize the size and possibly the color? I'm...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Madeleine Canderudh
Hi everyone, I have created a small e-learning that I have tried in SCORM cloud and it works great. However, I'm not able to upload the same file to the LMS. The LMS ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brandon McGruder
Hello all, and thank you in advance for your help.  Please see the attached slide. My issue is that, I can't get the layer Cover3, which hides the second line of text...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gary Weaver
Can anyone recommend an animation tool that can be used with Storyline? Doing animations with state changes is not what we want to do. I know there are motion graphics...
By Leslie McKerchie
Breydon Stangeland
Hi All, I was hoping somebody could assist me with a concern I am having. I have created a screen recording then broke it into a step-by-step annotated scene. Is t...
By Leslie McKerchie