Product Last Post Replies
Deb Stefanac
Hi After the user has used the "help" tab in my course and I want them to go back to where they are up to in the course, not back to the home page or exit out of the ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
fiona clarke
Hi  I wonder if anyone can help. I have been working with articulate on a mac using parallels. It was working fine until I ran out of space and had to move my files ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Howie Pearson
  I've translated a course into Russian and i've also used the in built translation on the player to amend the text the Text labels.  There is one label that won't t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rose O'Connell-Marion
Hello, I have been publishing a number of Articulate Studio '13 courses to "Web" and selecting the "e-mail" option to send to a colleague. Today I was able to share t...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Dinesh Chawla
Hello all. I am in need of a freelance professional to convert my powerpoint slides to an articulate e-course. Look forward to hearing from you! Best wishes, Dinesh.
By Christie Pollick
Cynthia Phelps
Hey there! I took a bit of code from the forums here for a date stamp on my html certificate.  It seems to work fine the day I implement it, but then it gets stuck on ...
By Christie Pollick
Rita Gabriel
Hi there - I just started working at a new job and I'm using what I thought was a licensed version of SLine 2 - but this message popped up on Sunday - (I have a seria...
By Leslie McKerchie
Angie Creighton
Hi, I'm working in Quizmaker '09. I have a lot of Fill in the Blank type questions. I've noticed that when someone finishes the quiz and goes to review, some of the c...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Melissa Morrison
I have built a course quiz simulation. For the Review Quiz slides that are text entry it was showing the Greenshot image with all the green lines and possible correct ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Think Up Consulting
I've imported a decent bit of PowerPoint decks into Storyline. I just tried to import a 45 slide PPT deck and it stripped all of the images out of it.  They are in RG...
By Christie Pollick
Chris Hartley
Hi everybody - I've been a member for a year now and this is my first post :o) I NEED HELP! My issue is with my video playback in published storyline files - I have s...
By Christie Pollick
Sarosh Bala
Dear Sir/ Madam, I am not able to play the MP4 videos in my ppt after publishing using articulate soft ware successfully. It reads the inserted video like a page and...
By Christie Pollick
Joanne Polichetti
Help!  I just finished all of the work to publish an Articulate module (Presenter 13), viewed the published module and noticed an error in the player.  I clicked on th...
By Christie Pollick
Ian Pelling
I have recently been updating the colours/styling for the player interface. Unfortunately some elements are showing differently on the player interface between that se...
By Ian Pelling
Sheryl  Hill
Hello E-Learning Heroes,  We are creating the first ever Safe Journey Academy Prototype to help students identify and mitigate risks and advocate for themselves abroa...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Shamlou
Hello All, I’m new to Storyline, and have inherited a project from another developer.  I’d like to A) insert questions at different points throughout the existing sli...
By Leslie McKerchie
Raquelle Caras
Has anyone had any issues downloading Volume 1?  I am getting an access error message of some kind that I can ignore, but when I launch SL1 the characters are not loaded.
By Leslie McKerchie
Lissbeth  McCrodden
Can you use Engage and Presenter with Storyline?
Justin Davis
I am trying to upload (SCORM into D2L) more than one articulate storyline2 lesson and when I upload the second, it changes the first.  When I click on the file in D2L ...
Think Up Consulting
We've been using Vimeo the past few months to host videos we're embedding in Storyline 2. We've had the best luck with linking them in as web objects rather than using...