Product Last Post Replies
Calvin Lo
I like how are Notes look like in SL1, is there a quick way to have the same look in SL2? See comparison on the pic below. SL2 Notes is flushed all the way to the lef...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Luke Mosse
Hi there I have a slide with 10 pdf links on it. Storyline will include 9 of them in the published output but won't publish one of them. Can anybody recommend a reas...
By Leslie McKerchie
Designboy Chris
I've created a few scales that I want the info sent to the client to monitor, but for the life of me cant see where I can do this. I have been given the LMS route to t...
By Designboy Chris
Carsten Schleicher
Hi, I am looking to award training participants with a certificate once a course is completed. Can I use Articulate to create those certificates? Kind regards, Carsten
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michael Spackman
Just built a course in SL 2 latest version. Now on Andriod having a random problem with the text getting mangled. Republishing didn't fix it. Sometimes the text looks ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Smith
Hi All, I am having issues with transcripts updating on our LMS in Google Chrome, but not IE.  We have courses published on the LMS that instruct the user to close th...
By Leslie McKerchie
kk lee
Hi Everyone intend to use stroyline 1 to maintain and update an online content instead of Presenter 09. Realised i could import engage intreactions 09 to storyline 1....
By Leslie McKerchie
Anvar Spira
Hi, I want to save a variable in the LMS that contains an action of the student. Then, when the course starts again it have to validate this variable to make an opera...
By Leslie McKerchie
Miguel  Calderon
When I open storyline 2 it looks like this why? It is so small that I cant see the buttons..
Haylie Lechtenberg
Is it possible to link to a url as well as exit a course from one button on a screen? I need it to exit the course to submit to the LMS but also send the user back to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrice Sigmon
I am working on a course that features a slide from which learners first download a reference document, then watch a series of videos in a prescribed order. The abilit...
Melissa Faye
Hello everyone, If my course was published for a SCORM 1.2 LMS and "use Articulate mobile player" was checked, do you need the app?  Or can I get to the material with...
By Leslie McKerchie
Theresa Becker
I have added a Learning Game into an eLearning to use as an assessment tool.  On the instruction page, it has the word "Welcome."  Although I added custom instructions...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Van Deusen
Hello E-Learning Heroes, Have there been any issues noted with Storyline 2 quizzes that have been published as SCORM 2004 not showing complete in my LMS (gradebook an...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Barton
I'm hoping for some more help. I want to use the go to a URL link as a trigger and getting the following error message. I was hoping someone might have seen this befor...
By Walt Hamilton
allan dalgaard
Looking through the forum, I've not been able to find a topic that can explain how to remove invalid feedback on drop-down quizpages. I have made a quiz with 7 drop do...
David Lee
Hello there, I am not sure if anyone can help me, but I have recently taken on a new role and inherited a whole list of Storyline files that are vital to my work. Un...
By David Lee
Barry Hinks
Hi, I've read some threads with users experiencing issues with bookmarking/resume feature but none I've read quite mirror the strange behaviour we're encountering. I'...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Stark
Hi heroes, I'm trying to grow an object that is already on a slide when the timeline reaches 5 seconds. Is this possible in SL2? I'm not talking about an entrance ani...
By Leslie McKerchie
Designboy Chris
Anyone else get a crash or hang on export for LMS 1 in every 5 seems to do it on my machine and others that I tested on.