Product Last Post Replies
shannon page
Please someone look at this. We are trying to get a course through accessibility, but suddenly the shape that we were told to make and then take off the focus indicato...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christine Prescott
Hi all I have uploaded a Storyline file into Moodle 2.2 as a SCORM package.  On the last slide I have included links to the course main page and to the Exit Activity l...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
CK1 CK1
I used the Java script below to add a system date to the screen.  It works fine outside of the LMS, but when run via the LMS it doesn't work...it just shows the variab...
Christie Pierce
Hi, I have been having so much trouble with the retaking quiz feature. I want to make it required that a user has to pass the quiz, which I have done, but now there i...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Karen Loftus
I have old valid licenses for Studio '09 (in addition to Storyline 2+ and Replay).  I had previously removed the Studio '09 software when I got Storyline, but now want...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
David Witte
Hi Heros, Does Storyline 1 or 2, allow screen recording of dual monitors? I require a software simulation to be developed and the application displays acorss two ajoi...
By Christie Pollick
vimal singh
Hi, is it possible to right-align the Title of the course? there is no option in the player setting to change the title alignment. If anyone knows that how to change ...
Jennifer Goris
I'm having an issue with the Multiple response quizzes I set up. When setting up in form view, I mark the correct answers but when I view it in Slide view it does not ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kath Willis
I have two modules of 10 that have drag and drop activities with submit buttons on the play that will not show on the player when published to LMS's. (all slide settin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Darragh O'Regan
Hello All! Can you help?! Is it possible to graph the results of a quiz as a way to give the course participant ongoing feedback on their performance? In particular,...
By Darragh O'Regan
neda zare
Hi there, I want to know how we could give access to students in storyline 2, to visit following chapters in the course if and only under this circumstance that they ...
stacy mcdonald
Is there a way on Storyline 1 that I can make a results slide that shows what they choose through out the survey and then display the some stats beside each answer. I ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Omar Garces
Is there a way to have a you click a button and have it take you to a certain cue point on the timeline on a different slide?
Elizabeth Blakemore
Hi can anyone help.  I have a project with small circular hotspots numbered 1, 2,3 etc.  I have formatted the hotspots to show as small yellow circles.  It looks good ...
By Elizabeth Blakemore
Nicky  Kaminer
hi, please help!! a) Is there a way for the scores that students receive on games and quizes to be loaded directly into our LMS ( which is Blackboard.)? Let's say the...
Val Jon Farris
Hi all, I've posted my first program to our server!  YES!  and uh . . . no . . . Does anyone know how to disable the Resume message ("Would you like to resume where yo...
By Michael W
Kathryne Magnuson
I've already uninstalled and reinstalled 13 and rebooted in an effort to resolve this issue. I cannot add a video to a brand new, empty PPT deck, saved locally,  witho...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Collins Foods Europe
Nicky  Kaminer
hi, please help!! a) Is there a way for the scores that students receive on games and quizes to be loaded directly into our LMS ( which is Blackboard.)? Let's say the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tanya Trell
Hi everyone, Could you please help me with strange behaviour of my custom button "next"? I created custom buttons (prev. and next) with text on them, but while previ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Niva Bar-Shimon
Hi, New to all this. What SCORM version should I publish to if I want to know if a button was pressed?   Thanks.