Product Last Post Replies
thachakorn kokong
Dear sir, Can i mark or highlight on the anwer on multiple choices slide, if i dont want to submit the answer yet? And go back to review that answer again before i su...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Juan Pablo Leonardo
Hello People   I am trying to publish some interactions I designed in Engage, into a presenter ppt presentation, and they just not run, I have inserted to replay vid...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Juan Pablo Leonardo
Marissa H
I have a course that has 4 quizzes, one at the end of each section.  When I publish the course, I make sure to select completion based off of Quiz 4, however, as soon ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph Conrad
Will there be any more Articulate Guru Awards? I went through the blog and it looks like there are none since 2012.
By Guido Roessling
PRAKASH B
Hi Guys! I have created character catch game in storyline. Tis game concept is catch the characters that fall from the sky to make words as answers to the questions.O...
Peggy Franz
I am brand new to Storyline and do not (at this time), have time to go through all the tutorials. I have files that were created by someone who is no longer affiliated...
By Leslie McKerchie
ian McNeill
Ive downloaded black hand drawn arrows off the site https://community.articulate.com/download/57-hand-drawn-black-arrows How do I install them so that I can utilise ...
Roy van de Graaf
Is it possible to insert a PDF? Not as a Resource on the player, but as part of your course. Also not as a web object, because it may be a confidential document. I w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dinesh Kumar
In Articulate Quizmaker’09, I am not able to publish the quiz course for HTML5 support (Play quiz without Flash Player). Does the new version of Articulate Quizmaker s...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
Russell Still
I have a need to convert some SL2 projects to standard video for YouTube consumption. Unfortunately, SL2 doesn't have any "Save As" function for video. PowerPoint can ...
Ricky Nox
Hi I want to use the Restricted navigation to force learners to view all the slides in the right order. It works well. In this example I have a slide "Folder Tabs". ...
Michelle Weisbeker
Hi, I've set a trigger with Java script for "print" and one for "email", but when testing it locally (published for CD) got a warning that: I cannot use java script,...
Karessa Torgerson
Hello, Storyline courses connected to our Saba LMS sometimes give users an error when they try to open the course. The error text is: Java.Lang.Exception: Failed to ge...
Linnea Nordmark
Hi! I´ve got a word document that I would like to have in my e-learning. I want the user to click on a trigger so the word file opens with internet on a new tab. How ...
By Linnea Nordmark
Rod Machado
Greetings: When I link scenes to one another in my course, I notice that not all of them show up in the player's menu. For instance, I might have 11 scenes but only t...
James Means
I am able to use the next and previous buttons for the first 4 slides, then using next to go to the first slide in the next scene, the player hangs and the spinner won...
Helen Harris
I have created a drag and drop interaction where there could be multiple correct answers for 1 drag item.  Please see attached screen shot.  The last 2 statements have...
Allen Moore
Is there a way to place variable content into a text box without using "%%"?
Luke Mosse
I've been asked to create a question slide in which the learner could pick two answers from a selection of 10, and 5 of them could be correct. If they pick two of the ...
By Luke Mosse
Anthony Moser
Need help with linking Storyline projects. History: i have a project that got too big to work in Articulate as a single project. Therefore, I broke it down into ...
By Penelope Kuhn