Product Last Post Replies
Glenn Davidson
Hello, I'm creating my first Storyline project. It has two quizzes each drawing from two quiz banks. The user navigates to one of the two quizzes and is timed. Quiz 1...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
prathap muthu
Hi there, Looking into Buying Quizmaker 13 but we cant yet work out if it will allow us to let our visitors complete the quiz and then opt in for their results and sh...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sumit Jadhav
Hello Heroes, When I was using Storyline 1 I remember having these blackboard templates available under 'Character Display Panel' option under templates while adding ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jay Miller
Just updated to Build 6 and won't open existing projects. Where can I download build 5 again so I can get a working version? Thanks in advance.
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Balkys Robles
Hello; I created a quiz using QuizMaker and on the last slide of the player there is the FINISH button.  This button is kind of confusing for my learners because I am...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rachel Hartshorne
I have recently had Articulate Storyline 2 installed on my PC and run the updates but it will not allow me to import powerpoint presentations. Any advice?
Gordon Mitchell
Does anyone know if a story file created in Storyline 2 can be imported and edited in Storyline 1? Is there a way to down-save a project in Storyline 2 so the same pro...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brad Magnus
I have a mildly complex slide that has a bunch of click to show/hide elements. See: On start I need the "Well Control" text to slide in which I have. Then encourage...
By Christie Pollick
marielle paul-fortin
I put a shape on a slide master and I add a trigger on it (jump to next slide when user clicks on Arrow)but this trigger doesn't work when I'm in my scene. Where is t...
By Leslie McKerchie
René Müller
Hello everyone,   I'm wondering if somebody is able to read my thread, that I've posted earlier today: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-story...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michel Guenette
I have searched the web looking for answers, but I cannot find a list of the animations that are available in Storyline 2. I am trying to put together a business case ...
By Christie Pollick
Erika Calvert
Hello all, I recently joined the community and I am excited to see so many resources and helpful hints available! I am wondering if anyone would be able to recommend ...
By Erika Calvert
Caesar Aycocho
I am recording the screen of my application using SL 2. There are steps that require the user to type in a response. I inserted the recorded screen in Try Mode. In ...
OU EMEA
Hi       So we use Presenter '13 to create our replays and have recently come across this issue. When trying to import audio or video I receive the 'Your Articulat...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Kamalesh Bhamare
I am working on one quiz in Articulate Storyline 2. I have one variable queNum which stores current question number. Because questions are randomizing I cannot have st...
shivanshu katiyar
Hi All, Hope you are doing well! Just wanted to touch base with you and explore if you have any development opportunity where I can help? I have team of developers ...
Mike Insalaco
Is there a way to provide view modes in Articulate Presenter '13 like those in Articulate Studio '13? (See the attached file for an example of the 3 view modes.)
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Victoria Yap
I have collated about 200 quizzes from various Storyline modules and would like to make them into a "Trivia Night" extravaganza for learners who had gone through the m...
Andrew Lian
Hello everyone Is there a simple way to use articulate to create a folder on a pc? I assume JS will do it. Is there a simple way to empty the contents of a folder on...
By Andrew Lian
Bea Stephan
I am using text entry or numeric entry fields to let learners enter some data (numbers-no math-  or names) In IE11 in some fields a X shows as soon as the learner ent...
By Bea Stephan