Product Last Post Replies
Nora Cloonan
I am trying to get objects to change states both with true/false and number variables.  The problem seems to be that when the variable is set up on another slide, it w...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bradley Kinser
Does presenter 09 work with office 365, 64 bit, windows 7 ?  I can't get it to open power point.
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Kelly Cleaver
I am attempting to create a question that contains 2 numeric inputs.  The question is calculated the difference in time, ie 0945 to 1115.  I would like the user to be ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Garry Bateman
Hi, Is it possible to save a Storyline 2 file as an MP4 format? Thanks Garry
Stephen Camden-Smith
I have the output files for a presentation but do not have the project file. Is there a way to import the story.html file to be able to edit this project? Thanks :)  
AHme Joosub
hi Guys  I am wondering , is there a way we can search or find Advanced tutorial regarding learning storyline 2. I am not able to find any resources regarding that, ...
Sandip Tawar
Hi, We have developed elearning course using Articulate Storyline 2 and  published it with both options (check boxes) HTML5 and the Articulate Mobile Player marked/se...
By Emily Ruby
Andrew Chalmers
Hi all, Not sure if this is correct forum. I have developed a course in SL2 with screen recordings of a new software package we are bringing onto our business. I hav...
By Emily Ruby
Peggy Neubauer
Hi, I need a little help to building a drop down menu (attachment).  If I click on the menu button, the Menu becomes visible. The menu owns a searching function and a...
By Christie Pollick
Surabhi Negi
I am creating an activity for the learners where we are asking them to enter predefined text in the given text boxes (1 character in 1 text box). I wish to validate th...
By Christie Pollick
magali berg
Hi, I would like to load a e-learning course in my Moodle LMS (with a tin can format), but I am asked a activiy ID, which is a URL from articulate, but I don't know w...
By Andrew Downes
Matthew Ash
Hi all, I have some performance problems with my Mac Mini, and fairly sure it's down to the memory allowance I have given to Parallels. The computer has 2.4GHZ proce...
By Matthew Ash
Andrey Oborsky
Hi there! I just curious if you plan to add something like an advanced trigger to the future updates for Storyline 2. For example - I have several clickable objects i...
By Andrey Oborsky
Kristin Carra
I am experiencing issues formatting my text within Storyline 2. I have tried changing the font size, style, color and no matter what I do it won't change. I have attac...
Frank Garcia
I have embedded a video from a You Tube website. I plays correctly when I test it in Storyline, but does not start when I run the published file? What am I doing wrong?
pramod gawade
Hi,  We have developed a course in Storyline 2 and published it for SCORM 1.2 but we are facing an issue with windows Vista. The course is not loading on IE 8 browser...
Sarah  Dinsdale
Hey!  I was hoping someone could let me know how to fix this error.    It has worked in previous publications but is not working currently. Thank you so much in ...
By Christie Pollick
Anthony Jaddou
I am very much a beginner in this space and I have a “simple” training project that I need to articulate - I hope this is the right place to ask this question.  I hav...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lisa Heyden
I don't know what the rest of you are experiencing, but I find Articulate Storyline to be the buggiest software I have ever used. Let me give you just a few examples: ...
Kathleen Baldwin
I've created a lightbox as a menu.  The menu has four chapters that have triggers to the appropriate scene from appropriate chapter button. I've also hidden lightbox o...
By Christie Pollick