Product Last Post Replies
Bryan Tregunna
I am about to embark on a journey of discovery, but if you have already been there, I'd like to pick your brains with things to do and things not to do, please. I hav...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Bryan Tregunna
Rebecca Adler
I am using the Litmos LMS for a course with many Storyline course modules and video modules. We are publishing for Tin Can, nixing the Articulate Player option for mob...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Grover
Is anyone having SCORM completion issues with IE 11 and Presenter 09? I did some testing on SCORMCloud of Storyline, Presenter 13, and Presenter 09. I was able to get ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Mervat Zahra
Hi there, I have created an elearning module using Storyline 1. I created a scene and added a screen-capture of the system. using Storyline. The project is about 60 s...
Claude Abbott
Is there a way to add a Closed Captioning file (ends in .srt) to a Storyline 2 file that has a video and the closed captioning has been saved as an (.srt) file?
By Claude Abbott
Gabrielle Markwick
A hidden text box on the base layer appears on other layers in the slide when published for LMS. The text box does not appear when I am using Articulate to edit or pre...
Ellen Schmidt
I discovered that after I copy my frame.swf, my Resources button doesn't quite work as expected. I will click a resource and it opens fine. But then if I close that re...
By Ellen Schmidt
Corneliu Gavrilovici
Hello, This is my first time posting on the forum so I would like to first congratulate the team for building a great product. I'm working on building some custom re...
Emelie Selin
Hi, I'm doing a major elearning course (2142 slides) and working with Adobe Edge and Articulate. I'm using Edge because I'm in need of very specific animations and Art...
Anders Sørensen
Do you know if it is possible to publish a project to people who have not installed Articulate Storyline? I have made an e-learning and I need some co-workers to take...
By Anders Sørensen
Peter Hermansson
Hello, I am a total beginner with articulate storyline2, and I am trying to get my head around it... I am doing a presentation in two different languages. On the star...
By Peter Hermansson
Ammu Harish
Hi there, Hope you all are well an good. Please find my below query on restricting navigation between layers in a slide. In my slide I have an audio and 5 diffferen...
By Ammu Harish
carl nestor
Help! I've made a Storyline project. Its slides with audio. The notes are the words of the audio. My client is interested in closed captions. When I look up how to do ...
By Nancy Woinoski
Kathryn Clayton
When I import a PPT with audio, the audio does not import with the PPT.  Am following the process from Articulate guide.  Can anyone suggest a workaround?  Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Danna Mantooth
In today's E-Learning Heroes email, there was an example, created by David Anderson, of an interactive screenshot. Will you provide information about how the interacti...
By Ayanne Groupp
Nancy Hoffman
The Engage interaction (published in my LMS) contains links to other documents and Presenter Files in the LMS.  However, when you click on a link in Engage, you are ta...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Todd Morgan
Hi... wondering why eases no longer work? With the old Presenter, my animations looked smooth and the ease ins/out carried over. This is no longer the case.
Madhu V
I have Articulate version 1 and was wondering if it is compatible with Windows 7?  I used to have Windows XP and Articulate version 1 worked no problem.  I am not able...
By Emily Ruby
Rachel H
I have built a course for a client and when I uploaded the web output file to our company server, the link works just fine - all sections play correctly. I have sent t...
By Norm Cousineau
Marie Fenske
I have installed Flash 18 and now Articulate does not recognize I have any flash player installed. Anyone have same problem with Flash 18 player? Keeps telling me I ne...