Product Last Post Replies
hasan topkaraoğlu
Hey, folk How can I add a fullscreen button on storyline player? Is there someone who has any idea about this and could you please share?Thanks...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mat Fo
Hi, When I try a story file online (google Drive), I have a error message in my Chrome Console and I see a white page. Error: Uncaught ReferenceError: WriteSwfObject...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Smit
Hello, I have a new challenge for you all. Currently I am creating courses for a new software program. We show students a step-by-step procedure and want them to repro...
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Allen
Hi, I'd like to have one sentence with multiple words missing and use word bank so the user can fill in the blanks by dragging the word bank choices. Is that possible?...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sue McKibben
I am trying to build a matching question using Articulate Quizmaker and I want to have more possible responses than questions - meaning not all responses will have a m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Vyacheslav Belyaev
I am doing localization for a Articulate e-learning course from English to Korean and Japanese. And I have found out that Articulate just insert linebreak right where ...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Coffin
Hello, We have an upcoming project to create and redesign trainings using Storyline.  Contact pcoffin@collegenannies.com for more information.  Twin-Cities based con...
By Peter Coffin
Mike B.
The page forwards to an obviously messed up URL, and the reply is not updated. Makes it hard to fix spelling mistakes later... :) I was unable to update my last reply...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shawna Murray
I have added a wufoo link to several online modules and they all have the same triggers etc and are working - except for one.  Is it possible that there is some sort o...
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Bartlett
Does anyone know how to restrict the quiz questions from printing on the results page? I would prefer for the answers not to be floating around the office See screens...
Kristy Casey
I have set up a course with a quiz at the end that has a 80% pass rate, when you fail I wan to be able to  head back to the start of the quiz (not the whole course) an...
Robert McCormack
Hi Guys I'm a newbee to Storyline and Macs and would be grateful for some advice on the following: I have storyline 2 installed on my windows PC and having just purc...
Matt Leo
Hi everyone, I've run into a bug where the player tabs are changing order in HTML5. I am running Storyline 2 Update 5. I've attached a screenshot to explain, but her...
By Leslie McKerchie
Des Butler
Hi folks I've struck two problems with one of a number of QM modules that I've created for a project. I am only using multiple choice - 3 or more choices for each of ...
By Justin Grenier
Marina Grinberg
Hi, I have a drag and drop interaction which works like this: User "clicks on the Drag Item" State changes to "selected" The Drag Item is dragged and dropped on i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Rinehart
I want the animation on my slide to complete before the user has the ability to jump to the next slide by clicking the next button, but I can only do one or the other ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Knight
I have built a test exam which consists of a title slide, then a slide which displays 14 topics linked to 14 separate scenes. Each scene has a number of multiple choic...
By Leslie McKerchie
Annelize Shaw
Please assist,Articulate provides me with this outcome when I try to access it: Install Flashplayer 10 or higher. I have even uninstalled and re-installed Flashplayer....
By Leslie McKerchie
Lara Smith
Hello, I am wondering how I can lock down a course so viewers cannot move forward until the entire slide is viewed BUT if they were to go back and view other slides, ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Pravin Sharma
Hi, I have an image and it is too big to be shown on a screen. Also, there is information associated with the image to be shown. I have decided to use the right side o...
By Leslie McKerchie