Product Last Post Replies
BRYAN Woods
I have a course that is setup for data entry. The user has to shorten the given sentence. I know the length of hte given sentence, but the user's sentence I do not kno...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
sebastjan f
Hi, reinstalled my Win7 and both Storylines. In the past my Windows explorer previewed the first slide of the Storyline projects - but now I only see Storyline icon. ...
Claudio Fayngolz
HI I'm trying to unlock part of the program checking the date on the computer. I tried using javascript and was successful unlocking for only that date, but I need to...
By Claudio Fayngolz
Ryan Anderson
I am trying to use two half second layers to simulate an elapsed timer for each slide and it works perfectly on a desktop/laptop computer.  The only issue is that thes...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jann Iaco
Hello, I am updating a course I built a year ago. I decided to 'save as' the PowerPoint file as a new name, Interview Part 1_rev2015. The original course was called A...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Angela Accordino
if you have a quizz with multiple type questions, default buttons differ fromcheck boxes to radio buttons. my client wants them the same and numbered but I can't seem ...
By Christie Pollick
Michelle Lasure
Hello! I am having an issue where Presenter files (specifically, the player) are getting cut off on all sides in Firefox and Chrome on a Mac running Leopard. It runs f...
By Christie Pollick
Erik Koopman
Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to make my videos in storyline responsive to screen size when accessed from different computers? Thanks for you help, Erik 
By Christie Pollick
Nathan Rightmer
Hi All! I have researched this a bit and I am still not sure I am able to figure this out.  I have attached a picture of what I am trying to accomplish. Basically, I ...
By Christie Pollick
Audrey from Paris
Hi everybody, Please could you tell me if it's possible to recreate exactly the same as this picture but in the articulate player? (In order to keep space in the slid...
By Christie Pollick
Jean-Pascal Mulot
Hello, Is someone can help me to know how to add an animation on a shape with no end when we are viewing a slide ? Many thanks in advance, JPascal
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Ramsey
I come from the Flash/Flex/Actionscript school of thought, and since I have been starting to develop in Articulate, I have been a bit frustrated with the way variables...
By Mark Ramsey
Susan  Parnell
Hello,  If I have a template with tabs and I want to add audio. Also, another template with icons to click on - I've added audio to each area but when I play it, the a...
By Christie Pollick
Stephen Pink
When the result page appears, the students have the option to review thier answers with the correct answers shown. However the review template causes the information ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
Tiago Gonçalves
Hello, I need to replace the hard drive of my PC. Is there any implication with my Articulate license? Thank you
By Leslie McKerchie
Craig Hawkinson
Hi Team, Is there a recommended maximum size for a story line 2 project and still have the published version function properly?    
By Christie Pollick
Callum James
Dear Colleagues, I am evaluating Storyline 2 as the preferred authorware tool for my company. It is important for us to be able to perform post-test analysis and valid...
By Steve Flowers
Natalie Ellis
In my course, I want to reward learners for prioritizing a list of tasks and completing the content in a timely manner. As it is, they can visit slides in any order th...
By Christie Pollick
Wendy Farmer
Hi everyone,  I get so much help and many great ideas from the forum I thought I would share this story file with you. Hope you get something out of it. In this exam...
By Christie Pollick
Pawan Ray
Please enable options in storyline to change the navigation button designs for both desktop and IPAD version. for example: Designing the navigation buttons in photos...
By Christie Pollick